• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gtcsreg OFFLINE  

gtcsreg
  • Member No: 25875
  • 1,665 Thanks
  • 1,646 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 02:07 PM

Ok, I know these GTs all depend on location and condition but......anybody willing to give an idea what they would pay for a B110 in survivor condition? It has a mower deck, runs, wouldn't be ashamed to take it to a show but has some rust and tire goes down. That's all I know for sure. Thanks.

Reg
  • hamman said thank you

#2 Jack ONLINE  

Jack
  • Member No: 9304
  • 1,127 Thanks
  • 771 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 02:25 PM

Well I am not an expert by any means. But I do look at a lot of junk for sale on CL and at auctions etc. Based on the info you provided I would say about $400.00. Be interesting to see what some of the other guys think. But I will also add I like those old AC's and might pay more than some people would. Then again some people say I am cheap a$$ so take it for what its worth.

Jack..
  • hamman and gtcsreg have said thanks

#3 shanesaw OFFLINE  

shanesaw
  • Member No: 50433
  • 31 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 04:33 PM

hello. here is one I found in my area. it looks in pretty good shape from the picture. http://nh.craigslist...4172642995.html

I hope this helps.

• gtcsreg said thank you

#4 gtcsreg OFFLINE  

gtcsreg
  • 1,665 Thanks
  • 1,646 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 05:51 PM

Think I just got side tracked from this tractor, found a front trip bucket for the MF 1650 (with modifications). The B110 was on Tractorhouse.com for $600 (he said he would come down some) in Media, IL for anyone interested.
  • skunkhome said thank you

#5 gtcsreg OFFLINE  

gtcsreg
  • 1,665 Thanks
  • 1,646 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 08:09 PM

Think I just got side tracked from this tractor, found a front trip bucket for the MF 1650 (with modifications). The B110 was on Tractorhouse.com for $600 (he said he would come down some) in Media, IL for anyone interested.

Just got messed with on CL so now neither the trip bucket or the tractor is going to happen.

#6 gtcsreg OFFLINE  

gtcsreg
  • 1,665 Thanks
  • 1,646 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 12:42 PM

Just got messed with on CL so now neither the trip bucket or the tractor is going to happen.

Sorry guys, pity party over. Just God showing me how things on this earth really such a small part of this life. Thankful for the important stuff.
  • shanesaw said thank you

#7 shanesaw OFFLINE  

shanesaw
  • Member No: 50433
  • 31 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 07:54 PM

reg, thanks for this reminder. sometimes God has to point out to us that he is working all things together and that we are not!  but i would say that it is far better that way and i am thankful for it. 

-shane

• gtcsreg said thank you