Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Welcome to Garden Tractor Talk Forums

GTtalk is the place to go if you are a garden tractor collector or someone looking for information on your favorite tractor. We have interactive forums, registry, tractor / implement manuals, photo galleries, articles, show coverage, tech tips and how tos, classifieds and much more.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which provides limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, vote on polls, upload images and attachments as well as many other special features. Registration is quick and easy and best of all completely free!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo
- - - - -

New Holland S-8 Lawn Tractor - $350 (Preston,ct)

new holland s-8 lawn tractor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8923
  • 3,162 Thanks
  • 3,134 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 08:40 AM

I don't recall seeing one of these before. Kinda overpriced. I'm not interested so, if you are, go for it. Good Luck, Rick

CLeastern CT all for sale / wanted farm & garden - by owner

ReplyReply to: msgrb-4212849393@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted:

about 21 hours ago New Holland S-8 lawn tractor - $350 (Preston,Ct)
00b0b_3I3Uu4Mi83N_600x450.jpg
00b0b_3I3Uu4Mi83N_50x50c.jpg01414_dx0xWf5WM9G_50x50c.jpg00F0F_5Wtzeq80hGz_50x50c.jpg

Old 70's New Holland hydrostatic lawn tractor. Nice original paint. Always covered. Has a 8hp Briggs engine with a brand new carburetor. I have the mower deck and brackets but it needs new blades and bearings from sitting but it's also in nice condition with no rot or welds. $350.00 OBO. No scammers or scrapers.860 Nine one seven three 8 four four.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 4212849393

#2 shorty OFFLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 903 Thanks
  • 1,220 posts

Posted November 26, 2013 - 06:30 PM

It looks to be in good shape. Made by Sperry New Holland before they sold the GT lineup to Ariens.