Garden Tractor Forums banner

Got A New Horse, What Will The Deck Fit?

391 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LilysDad 
#1 ·
boy oh boy what a week, just when i say i am getting rid of my deeres a guy calls asks if i want his round fender 112 with dual rears, $200, well yeah!!!! picked it up last night, then today a guy calls asks if i want his 18hp 1970 something wheel horse, well yeah, go see its only 15 min from my house, well its a 1988,257, hydro, 17hp kawasaki, rear discharge deck, the only thing he had right was it was a horse, and in good condition, told him what it was he said give me a $100, well yeah, get it home and on my answering machine is a guy wanting to sell me his 310-8, call him , got some pics , nice, no attachments , want a $100 us,well yeah, got to go to buffalo tomorrow morning to get it , anyways i am not really a fan of the vertical motered wheel horses as i already have to much i am collecting but i have been wanting a rear discharge deck will this deck fit anything else or am i stuck keeping this machine, i would like to put it on the 310-8 i am picking up tomorrow, deck # 05-42RK01, thanks john

#5 ·
wanting to sell me his 310-8, call him , got some pics , nice, no attachments , want a $100 us,well yeah, got to go to buffalo tomorrow morning to get it , anyways i am not really a fan of the vertical motered wheel horses as i already have to much i am collecting but i have been wanting a rear discharge deck will this deck fit anything else or am i stuck keeping this machine, i would like to put it on the 310-8 i am picking up tomorrow, deck # 05-42RK01,

I'm having trouble translating this from the Canadian English.

Any deck from a 300, 400, or 500 will fit a 300. A 200 only fits a 200.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.