#1 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 14, 2013 - 08:29 PM

Nice original 541 front mount PTO Unit with belt guard, mounting pin, and drive belt. This model has the foil type serial tag, and is the right hand drive. The unit fits the flat fender 110's and 112's. Could fit others but not sure enough to state that. I have never ran this, but it turns freely and is in really good shape for its age.

I'm selling this unit for $200.00. This item could be shipped by way of UPS if broken down into smaller pieces. Be prepared, this unit has some weight to it, and could be pricey to ship. Shipping will be determined after the unit is sold and boxed up, but if I had to estimate, I would figure around $30.00 for shipping. This price is over and above the selling price.

I will accept Cash or a US Postal Money Order as payment. No paypal or personal checks! You can the item up at my residence as well if you choose to do so. If a friend or fellow member will be picking up the item for you, the item will not leave my residence until payment is received. Please, no offers. I think my price is fair.

If you are interested in this item, have questions, or need additional pictures, please send me a Personal Message and I will give you my contact information and help you anyway I can.

kitchen and attachments 009.JPG kitchen and attachments 010.JPG

**Revised the selling price.

Edited by johndeereelfman, November 15, 2013 - 02:23 PM.

• JRJ said thank you

#2 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 15, 2013 - 02:22 PM

Since I have been just made aware of Fastenal shipping from store to store, I would be willing to strap this item to a pallet if need be and drop it off at my local Fastenal dealer if that helps.

• JRJ said thank you

#3 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 08:44 PM

This unit is SOLD. Thank you!

• MH81 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold