#16 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted November 18, 2013 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, but by the time you manage to do that, I've already picked up a 1/2 dozen :smilewink:

Stop I dont have room for 18 more yet when I get the next building up I'll let the tractor spending open back up hate to leave any of my stuff out side.

• Bolens 1000 said thank you

#17 Oregon_Bolens OFFLINE  

Oregon_Bolens
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 30153
  • 149 Thanks
  • 171 posts

Posted November 19, 2013 - 10:58 AM

00909_laoXD7nnlkh_600x450.jpg This one is the one I'm looking at... New paint,, snowcaster weights and chains..

Haven't seen it yet in person.. That will tell all !!!!!!!!!

#18 Oregon_Bolens OFFLINE  

Oregon_Bolens
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 30153
  • 149 Thanks
  • 171 posts

Posted November 19, 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sorry, meant to put a reply under the quote above. I think $450 is a good price for that 1556. Of course, its all about what its worth to you. I think the one your talking about is the one in Milwaukee? I was trying to figure out how I could make that happen but I live in Oregon, but ill be in Chicago a week at a time for the next 6 months. Just trying to see if my company would pay for a rental truck instead of plane tickets, or at least id cover the difference. Anyone coming out to Oregon from Wisconsin with an empty trailer soon? Hah. I love my 1556 and use it for everything around my place. Its a solid tractor. There's one for sale near me not as nice, the guy is asking $850 for it, it comes with a tiller, deck, and blade. I'd love to have a snowthrower...