• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 12:50 AM

Soooo its been like 6 days where are the pics of the shiney new green paint???? 

I will get a picture this weekend for you.. no time till then.. I'm Mr mom this week..

Gerald that would be one nice unit to refirb,, (I can envision the shiney green paint already),, even cooler would be to refirb it AND put it to work on a regular basis.

Well now that hunting season is over i have time for some small projects. First thing is this needs something i can roll it around my shop on.. Its more cleaning up time out there.. I really want this engine running..  It does turn over. 

#17 Buddy OFFLINE  

Buddy
  • Member No: 45481
  • 149 Thanks
  • 97 posts

Posted December 09, 2013 - 05:29 PM

Their is one just like that sitting in a shed not far from me.

My son was talking to the owner about getting it but , he changed his mind and decided he did not want it.

I think they were asking fifty bucks for it and I believe it had a old hammer mill that was with it.

• Team_Green said thank you

#18 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 02:56 AM

Their is one just like that sitting in a shed not far from me.

My son was talking to the owner about getting it but , he changed his mind and decided he did not want it.

I think they were asking fifty bucks for it and I believe it had a old hammer mill that was with it.

Not sure where you are... But thats a steal of a deal..  I'm even wanting a hammer mill... 

#19 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 08:18 AM

Must have missed this one,great score on a stationary TG! Plus I'll give you bonus points for it being the correct color. :smilewink:

Let's see a plasma cutter,a stationary engine,and a soon to arrive tig,either our wish lists are quite similar or you've found a copy of mine and are out to make me jealous! :rolling:  Either way I hope you get as much use and enjoyment out of them as I would. :thumbs:

#20 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 12:24 PM

Must have missed this one,great score on a stationary TG! Plus I'll give you bonus points for it being the correct color. :smilewink:

Let's see a plasma cutter,a stationary engine,and a soon to arrive tig,either our wish lists are quite similar or you've found a copy of mine and are out to make me jealous! :rolling:  Either way I hope you get as much use and enjoyment out of them as I would. :thumbs:

Well.. i can add a few more tools to that list.. as i am starting a home based buisness..  When i picked up the plasma i also picked up a 14 inch band saw, a osculating spindle sander, a thickness planer and a mortiser. Still looking for a scroll saw. I have a big table saw, a router table with a 2.5 hp router along with a shaper and various other wood and metal tools. I have slowly been building various things to sell and sell they do. I can't keep garden gates in stock to save my bacon. City folks just love em for their yards. My wife and i figured lets take it one step further with more tools to make things easier for me. This was the plan for the past while. Now i have a couple goals to accomplish. I really want to set something up to help those that need help. If i can do five or ten percent off the top of what i make. It's time to give back. 

• MH81 and KennyP have said thanks

#21 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 12:28 PM

My hat's off to you TG,what a great plan!! Sounds like you're a long ways to getting there already.Best of luck! :thumbs:

#22 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 03:56 PM

Thanks Pig. Gotta do what ya gotta do..

#23 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,523 Thanks
  • 39,745 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 04:32 PM

Good luck with the endeavor, TG! I need to figure out something like that to do myself. I enjoy making stuff, but probably more metal than wood!

#24 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 10:23 AM

Good luck with the endeavor, TG! I need to figure out something like that to do myself. I enjoy making stuff, but probably more metal than wood!

I always did wood working.. Then i built a metal gate for a lady and she wanted some wood in it to make the gate seem less rigid.. Well all of a sudden i had five more orders 50 percent prepaid.. Everything just took off from there..  I am missing one thing that i think i finally found someone that can make it for me. A shot bag, a leather bag about 4 inches high and 10 inches across filled with bird shot for shaping thin metal on. I want to add flowers and leafs to my gate.

• Chopperhed said thank you