2 replies to this topic

#1 INDIANHEADMAN OFFLINE  

INDIANHEADMAN

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1147
  • 0 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted December 15, 2010 - 11:23 PM

I recently picked up a cc127 without a motor and was told the hydro trans worked well. The engine was pulled as the owner needed it for a stock class puller. I paid $60.00 for it and figured I got a fair deal since I had a k series k301 12 hp engine already home and rebuilt. I am now wondering what happened to the wireing harness as when I arrived home with it, it was not there. I have since picked up a used harness supposedly off of a cc127 but it seems as if the harness does not fit correctly. Does anybody have a drawing of how to run the harness thru the frame? I think it runs down the steering column and up towards the front but the starter gen wires seem short but they do seem to be factory so I am not sure. Also the regulator wires have to be run above the starter gen. instead of running on the frame where the clips are. If anybody would have a drawing of how the harness is actually installed on the tractor it would of great help. Please any info is always appreciated
Thanks

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted December 17, 2010 - 08:26 AM

There is a parts manual in the Manuals section of this site. Click Here I checked it out and there are 2 pics, one for the lighting harness and one for the rest of it. It's been my experience that the drawings they make mimic the routing of the wires fairly well. I hope that this helps!

#3 Josh Smith OFFLINE  

Josh Smith

• Member No: 769
  • 7 Thanks
  • 62 posts

Posted December 30, 2010 - 02:10 AM

Did you get your harness problem solved? If not Cub Cadet Specialties Sells new harnesses but if you have a 127 harness thats not been cut up or anything then you should be able to make it work somehow. I wish I could help more but I made my own harness for my narrow frame. Thanks Josh