Garden Tractor Forums banner

I Get To Babysit.....

3K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Team_Green 
#1 ·
YEs.. i get to baby sit a JD 1025r with a loader and snow blower. My father bought one and he is leaving it at my place till spring. I will get pictures over the weekend.. It was late when i got it home and unloaded.. I still need to detail it a bit more as the roads were messy when i hauled it home. I can tell you i already like this a lot more then the 2210 i had some years back. I couldn't talk him into buying the BH for it.. This certainly has a lot of creature comforts on it. Suspension seat, extra lights, tilt wheel, fuel tank down low, the hydro filter has been moved up high in the frame and it looks like from underneath i can get at all the driveshafts to lube them.

#6 ·
My ole man is easy going.. His words were.. Use it all you want, even make money doing other driveways. Just maintain it and keep it clean. I already made space in my shop for it.. He has No concern about hours.. He figures in five years i will be inheriting this thing.. Soo im trying to talk him into the back hoe for it hahahahaha

#9 ·
That's a nice machine to baby sit. The BH is a pretty nice setup on those. A curved boom and a single swivel seat. I tried one out at the dealer and I considered trading my 2320 down to one of those with the BH. The 2320 BH digs a little deeper but is not nearly as nice, with a separate seat which is not as roomy or comfortable. That blower will make short work of any snow you get this winter.

Reactions: JRJ
#12 ·
That's a nice machine to baby sit. The BH is a pretty nice setup on those. A curved boom and a single swivel seat. I tried one out at the dealer and I considered trading my 2320 down to one of those with the BH. The 2320 BH digs a little deeper but is not nearly as nice, with a separate seat which is not as roomy or comfortable. That blower will make short work of any snow you get this winter.
A few years back i had a 2210 with a 250 hoe on it.. made short work of digging around here.. I should have kept that set up when i bought my 4520.. but.. i sold it.. Not sure why.. ohh well.. live and learn.

#22 ·
How long has this been going on without pics? There is a 'Report' button, gentlemen! Such tomfoolery will not be tolerated!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or

'Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!'

10 points to the first to tell me where that quote came from. No googling. Or ogling.
Cut my head off please.. cause wacking my pee pee wont change anything in my life..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.