Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Comedy Gold

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 OldBuzzard OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,406 Thanks
  • 4,612 posts

Posted November 05, 2013 - 01:40 AM

I've been seeing this on eBay, but pretty much ignored it due to the ridiculous asking price.

However, just for the heck of it I decided to see what the seller had to say about it and found this:

You are bidding on a vintage farm tractor!! The type is: Bolens 900 Husky!! Manufactured in 1964!! By the FMC/Bolens Corporation!! Front and rear (PTO's) power take offs!! The package includes: Bolens tractor, Mower Deck, Snow Caster, Rototiller, and Plow blade!! Heavy duty tube frame!! Three speed Hi/Low transmission!! Six speeds total!! Rated for use on up to 64 acres!! Runs Great!! No smoking or skipping!! All the implements work great except for some minor missing pieces for the plow blade!! All original to the tractor!!
Plus tons of extra options (Tire Chains, Lights, Enclosed Cab, Over-sized heavy duty rear tires and New front tires!! This tractor has been used but never abused!! Stored in the winter and maintained for years!! The attachments have all been greased regularly and turn fine!! One previous owner!! Comes with the original paperwork!! Nice Strong Tractor!! Good Condition!! What you see is what you get!! AS-IS!! No Returns!! No Reserve!!

Here's the bad news! While I was mowing it stopped moving. I think it one of the drive belts, But I am not sure. It may be something in the rear end system. I have not had the time to check it out. Everything else runs fine. This auction lot is for Pick-up only.
Located just outside of Old Town, Maine. I will provide the address to the winning bidder. It could be shipped by truck. I would be willing to pack it accordingly. The shipping quote's are just an estimate.

S/H charges are: $1000.00 in the US. Canada add $1000.00. Combined shipping for any item within one day of auction won. Payments are due within Five days.

All items are mailed within 24 hours of payments received. All items are bubble-wrapped and boxed.

I respond to all feedback.

I try to describe every item to the best of my abilities. Serious bidders only. Questions are always welcome anytime using eBay's message service.
Thank you for looking at my items.

64 Acres? :rolling:

Dang, if that's true, I guess a Bolens HT23, or other similar GT must be capable of handling the King Ranch.

Love the packaging as well. If he's bubble wrapping all of that, it's no wonder he's asking $1,000.00.

Some times you just gotta shake your head, and say "Bless his heart". :D :D :D

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by MH81, November 05, 2013 - 06:32 AM.
Added pic

#2 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

• Member No: 11127
  • 1,325 Thanks
  • 1,509 posts

Posted November 05, 2013 - 02:04 AM

Its apparent that he loves his !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marks.

• Member No: 10038
  • 4,676 Thanks
  • 4,222 posts

Posted November 05, 2013 - 05:16 AM

Soooooo Old Buzzard, when you picking it up?