Stole some time (an hour or so) to tinker. Got a radiator lower mount cut, then machined to accept a rubber cushion mount. The radiator has stubs, 2 on bottom, one on top, to sit in rubber bushings. I had to cut down the bushings as they were too tall. Luckily I found these rubber bushings in our stash of stuff. The machining was needed to thin the welded plate where the bushings go to allow a proper fit.
I still have to figure out how to build the upper mount so it's plenty strong (to prevent radiator from listing out of the lower mounts), and to look good.
Yesterday I took the steering column out to see what it needed, as it was sloppy. Needs new sector shaft bushings which I ordered off ebay. The rest of it seemed to be in good shape. The bolts securing the column to the frame were 1/8" from being snug, and then someone had ran a bead of weld between the bolt head & the frame! Figure that one out! Threads were all fine. LOL
Believe it or not, the origonal leather sector shaft seal is still great. Tight fit to shaft & supple.