Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mini-Biographies By Uncle Willie

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,709 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 03:25 PM

What a nice surprise!  We got to hear from the better half of Willie & Steph!   He is a good story teller for sure, I always like hearing about his adventures.   I think he would do good with a little girl.  They can be so sweet and Willie needs a dad's girl.  Nothing like it!

• olcowhand and oldedeeres have said thanks

#32 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,758 Thanks
  • 7,701 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 03:33 PM

I think I may need to take her back to the doctor to have her meds adjusted. I have no idea how she got out of that cage.

• olcowhand, MH81, KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#33 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,646 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 03:35 PM

I think I may need to take her back to the doctor to have her meds adjusted. I have no idea how she got out of that cage.

She wants another baby Willie!  

#34 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,461 Thanks
  • 39,690 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 03:39 PM

Yeah! A little girl, maybe?

#35 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,758 Thanks
  • 7,701 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 04:14 PM

Gee you guys are no help

• KennyP and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#36 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,080 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 04:50 PM

Might as well give in now and get to work

we are still trying but no results

Edited by toomanytoys84, November 06, 2013 - 04:50 PM.

#37 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,646 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 04:59 PM

Give it to her Willie!  :rolling:

#38 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,758 Thanks
  • 7,701 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 05:07 PM

Dr. SuperABen, PhD.

Ben holds the dubious distinction of being one of the members I have actually met. ( And I know where he lives) he has a PhD in deception.

On the board he purports himself to be a full gown adult. I know better. He is a 12 year old who happens to have a vast knowledge of tractors. Even if he is a tall 12 year old. Tall thin 12 year old.

He bought his first tractor at the age if 2 and has not stopped buying them since then. According to his mother his first words were, “carburetor adjustment”.

He lives in a beautiful part of VA surrounded by farm land.( Ironically his family used to live very close to where I am in NC. )

His favorite activity is playing tetris with tractors to get more of them in a small building than should really fit. This is a good thing because he has an addiction to auctions; and drags home equipment that was used back in US Civil War, and crams it into the building. One wrong move and the poor kid will disappear in a pile of obsolete treasures never to be seen again.

He has a terrible mental affliction that makes him drive a Ford. I can only hope that he seeks treatment – and a bowtie to alleviate this illlness.

• olcowhand, MH81, IamSherwood and 4 others have said thanks

#39 backwoods OFFLINE  

backwoods
  • Member No: 8613
  • 2,060 Thanks
  • 2,434 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 05:12 PM

Ive noticed this is an odd change for the hat wearing man who calls himself Uncle Willie not sure how he is every ones uncle nor really want to know how he was giving this position.However he has a way with words and story telling that no matter what keeps us all coming back to read of what the mind controlling hat has done for the new day. Its almost like the hat is controlling our very lives and its a wonder we can get anything done during the day with the threads calling are name to read the story's as they unfold.Once again its a great pleasure to read the thoughts of him as he is affixed to a chair while he watches his minions do his work until he is able again...........

• olcowhand, KennyP and oldedeeres have said thanks

#40 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,461 Thanks
  • 39,690 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 05:35 PM

Ive noticed this is an odd change for the hat wearing man who calls himself Uncle Willie not sure how he is every ones uncle nor really want to know how he was giving this position.However he has a way with words and story telling that no matter what keeps us all coming back to read of what the mind controlling hat has done for the new day. Its almost like the hat is controlling our very lives and its a wonder we can get anything done during the day with the threads calling are name to read the story's as they unfold.Once again its a great pleasure to read the thoughts of him as he is affixed to a chair while he watches his minions do his work until he is able again...........

Bravo!

• backwoods and oldedeeres have said thanks

#41 backwoods OFFLINE  

backwoods
  • Member No: 8613
  • 2,060 Thanks
  • 2,434 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thank you sir i appreciate it im not much of a writer anymore as the youthful days are long gone but once in awhile i get a random itch to write about what ever is of interest.An Uncle Willie i think another lil one running around would do you good but think in the future of the extra helper youll have and as for the cows go well ya could have some fine eating for awhile off a couple cows and less messing with the hemorrhoid to mow the lawn so its a 2 for 1 deal.

• oldedeeres said thank you

#42 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,709 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 06:47 PM

She wants another baby Willie!  

Shhhhhhhh!  He said in his hat thread that he and Steph has some alone time!  :reading_the_manual: :oh_shucks:

#43 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 06:52 PM

Wow, Oh Boy, Uncle Willie. :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:

I just got to read that. That....       Ok, you're on to me. :rolling:

I'm not even going to try to get close to writing like you do.

All I can say, is that whenever I listen to Outlaw Country ( Ch60 SiriusXm)

at 4pm, and Mojo Nixon says something, I think of you. (always have) :smilewink:

Thanks for the mini. :thumbs:

#44 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 07:25 PM

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ben holds the dubious distinction of being one of the members I have actually met. ( And I know where he lives) he has a PhD in deception.

Ha.  You think you know where I live.  Perchance I moved since then.... :firejumper:  After they saw you come, the neighbors kicked us out. :wave:

On the board he purports himself to be a full gown adult. I know better. He is a 12 year old who happens to have a vast knowledge of tractors. Even if he is a tall 12 year old. Tall thin 12 year old.

Willie, you don't know what you're talking about.  I turned 13 a few days ago.  :smilewink:

He bought his first tractor at the age if 2 and has not stopped buying them since then. According to his mother his first words were, “carburetor adjustment”.

I will have you know, though, that nobody listened to me then and adjusted it.  It has been a problem ever since. 

His favorite activity is playing tetris with tractors to get more of them in a small building than should really fit. This is a good thing because he has an addiction to auctions; and drags home equipment that was used back in US Civil War, and crams it into the building. One wrong move and the poor kid will disappear in a pile of obsolete treasures never to be seen again.

It's true.  It's all true.  Why did you tell on me?????

He has a terrible mental affliction that makes him drive a Ford. I can only hope that he seeks treatment – and a bowtie to alleviate this illlness.

If it is a mental affliction, please bear in mind that I am very happily afflicted, and I wouldn't become sane for anything.

Ben W.

P.S.  How is a bowtie supposed to help?

• WNYTractorTinkerer said thank you

#45 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,461 Thanks
  • 39,690 posts

Posted November 06, 2013 - 07:30 PM

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ha.  You think you know where I live.  Perchance I moved since then.... :firejumper:  After they saw you come, the neighbors kicked us out. :wave:

Willie, you don't know what you're talking about.  I turned 13 a few days ago.  :smilewink:

I will have you know, though, that nobody listened to me then and adjusted it.  It has been a problem ever since. 

It's true.  It's all true.  Why did you tell on me?????

If it is a mental affliction, please bear in mind that I am very happily afflicted, and I wouldn't become sane for anything.

Ben W.

P.S.  How is a bowtie supposed to help?

street_scene_billet_chevy_bowtie_emblems