• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 danz503 OFFLINE  

danz503
  • Member No: 48795
  • 9 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted November 03, 2013 - 04:57 PM

hey, thanks for the quick answers about electrical & driveshaft. bought a driveshaft from one of the guys here. this opened a whole can of worms for me. i found some other minor problems. like worn bushings, wheel bearings that came out in peices, worn out this & that. before i knew it the tractor was in parts laying on the floor. some sandblasting, painting,a little lathe time and its going back together. some pics of it on the floor. this is not my first restore, but a first tractor restore. its been fun. [attachment=89864:DSCN1205.JPG][attachment=89865:DSCN1208.JPG]

• OldBuzzard and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 danz503 OFFLINE  

danz503
  • Member No: 48795
  • 9 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted November 03, 2013 - 04:58 PM

hey, thanks for the quick answers about electrical & driveshaft. bought a driveshaft from one of the guys here. this opened a whole can of worms for me. i found some other minor problems. like worn bushings, wheel bearings that came out in peices, worn out this & that. before i knew it the tractor was in parts laying on the floor. some sandblasting, painting,a little lathe time and its going back together. some pics of it on the floor. this is not my first restore, but a first tractor restore. its been fun. attachicon.gifDSCN1205.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN1208.JPG

i got two speeds, slow and slower. right now i'm going slow.

#3 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,769 Thanks
  • 7,536 posts

Posted November 03, 2013 - 05:18 PM

The pics aren't working.

• danz503 said thank you

#4 bhts OFFLINE  

bhts

Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,413 Thanks
  • 2,115 posts

Posted November 03, 2013 - 06:25 PM

Glad you got the driveshaft and if you need anything else let me know. When you can post some pics of the progress as the ones you posted did not work. And also welcome to the site.

• danz503 said thank you