Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Sears Custom 10Xl Garden Tractor, Hh100 Runs - $300 - Indy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 441 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted October 29, 2013 - 07:42 PM

http://indianapolis....4158453675.html

Listing for a neighbor & also on other sites first come basis ~

1970 Sears Custom 10XL ~ Model # 917-25470 ~ No smoke or odd engine noise ~ High/Low works as is should ~ Engine seems strong ~ Has old gas lines which leak & carb bowl gasket is dried out & needs replaced ~ Leaks gas bad ~ Choke cable is broke ( starts cold with out choke ) ~ Has after market fuel pump, other than that looks all original ~ Tires are weathered & cracked but holding air ~ All are marked Sears ~ Brakes work as dose parking break ~ No lights are working at this time but I haven't really looked into that ~ Just brought it from his barn Sunday ~ No battery, can use one of mine to load or bring your own ~His dad bought it new in 1970 ~ Have all manuals ~ The second deck was purchased in 1981 & his dad didn't like the way it cut & couldn't get it to suit him so it hasn't had much use ~ Steering is tight ~ Has been in storage in barn & in the dry ~ Started right up when we loaded it on my trailer ~ I ran it around the house hear with trailer all day yesterday & am going to use it today to pick up walnuts ~ The really bad issues are the gas leaks ~ Probably could use a new spark plug ~ Good tractor to restore being a 1 owner ~

$300.00 CASH obo ~

All offers would have to be approved by neighbor ~

CALLS ONLY ~ No emails answered due to scammers ~ sevensixfive-74nine-ten30 ~ Dan