• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jlg1 OFFLINE  

jlg1
  • Member No: 48613
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 09:24 PM

I have a Power Trac.  It has a Montgomery gasoline engine Model Spec # WMC AKN191880 Serial number 2220310.  I bought it 15 years ago to cut weeds with the sickle mower but have not used it for 12 years.  It came with lot of attachments.  A single ear corn sheller,  2 wheel dump trailer, 2 wheel pull behind seat to ride on, broadcast seeder, single row seeder, drag, rotary  tiller , cultivator with 2 sets of blades, and the sickle mower.  The person I bought it from said all or none in regards to all the attachments.  It has been sitting in my shed and I am going to try and get back to working on it this winter.  The engine ran when I put it in storage.   I am looking for manuals or any other information I get on the unit and the attachments.  

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 09:29 PM

Welcome to GTtalk. Wow, it sounds like you have really got some great attachments. I know some of the other guys might be able to help you with manuals. Please post some photos of all of it when you can, I have some of the one you have, but not the more rare one you have.

#3 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,249 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 06:46 AM

I have one with a dozer blade and parts of a reel mower. Friend if mine found a manual for the Hoe Trac (Similar Unit) and its uploaded here http://gardentractor...-hoe-trac-1945/

#4 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,716 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 07:35 AM

Welcome to the forum!. Don't think I've ever heard of a Power-trac. Is this maybe a Plow-trac instead? The engine is a Wisconsin AKN. There were 3 different suppliers for Wards garden tractors. They were Simplicity, Midland, and Waterbury. Post up some pictures and I'll see if I can I.D. the mfg. There should be a tag on the gearbox. Be careful cleaning it. The info was just painted on and it wipes off real easy. Sounds like you have some good attachments.

• MH81 said thank you