• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#346 WOOS1 OFFLINE  

WOOS1
  • Member No: 12485
  • 25 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted October 01, 2014 - 09:52 PM

First off, I would really like to thank Daniel and his great family for taking time out of their busy schedules to host such a fantastic event. My FIL and myself attended our first time this year and had a blast. Mother Nature couldn't have provided a more perfect day. Can't wait for next year. I will definitely be better prepared.

I would also like to thank George and Scott for their time to go over my D4-7 and give me pointers on getting it back into a respectable condition. She will be ready next year. Also a big thanks to Erica for getting everyone together for the great group photos. Also, I REALLY wish I had never seen that quadcopter. That one may cost me.
  • olcowhand, Bill56, Craig. and 5 others have said thanks

#347 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • Member No: 62534
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted October 07, 2014 - 08:36 PM

Blast from the past. Finally got around to joining but have been looking at post for a while. I really enjoy the info and bull----. I'm from Skullbone Tennessee ( West Tennessee). That is halfway between Shades Bridge and Goosefoot. You can't get here from there. I can't tell you how much fun I had at Ball Hollow plow day. It being my first. I wasn't disappointed. Every one was so nice and kind (jury is still out on Daniel). However he has a wonderful wife and family. Also, thanks for the kind words. Thanks to Mr and Mrs Nutudun for the fine job they did. If I recall, Daniel didn't let them off long enough to eat. On a sad note, after leaving plow day and stopping in Paducah for gas, I noticed my hood was gone. Still working with insurance company. You can go to YouTube and your in " breaking ground with a 758" and see me adjusting plow for my first plow day. Thank you for a truly wonderful time.

My other hobby

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20140314_134202894.jpg

• olcowhand, Craig., KennyP and 3 others have said thanks

#348 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 36,220 Thanks
  • 29,984 posts

Posted October 07, 2014 - 09:57 PM

Well David (Skullbone), I see you're not gonna let up on me one bit....but remember....I have 3 discs & a plow you want me to sell for ya!  :rolling:  :smilewink:

Was great meeting ya David, and your brother Richard....far nicer than you by the way!  :smilewink:

Now where are my manners.....Welcome to GTtalk David!

• Craig. said thank you

#349 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 36,220 Thanks
  • 29,984 posts

Posted October 07, 2014 - 09:59 PM

Oh, and that's truly crappy about the hood.  I'd say that one costs several hundred bucks!  I always put bungee cords to hold hoods down.

• GTTinkerer and Craig. have said thanks

#350 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 29,556 Thanks
  • 40,534 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 04:28 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum, David! Glad you had a great time at the plow day! Sorry you lost the hood!

#351 mrmd OFFLINE  

mrmd
  • Member No: 62285
  • 213 Thanks
  • 113 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 06:08 AM

At least you guys made it home.I sent richard some papers he might use to make his sleeve hitch. Hope he finds them helpful. Plow day coming up in New Harmony In wondered if you guys were going to come.Had a really good time at Daniels(my first) and looking forward to another.
  • Craig. and KennyP have said thanks

#352 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 29,556 Thanks
  • 40,534 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 06:17 AM

:wave: Welcome, mrmd! Wish I could have made it there to meet you folks!

• Craig. said thank you

#353 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,601 Thanks
  • 5,021 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 07:38 AM

Blast from the past. Finally got around to joining but have been looking at post for a while. I really enjoy the info and bull----. I'm from Skullbone Tennessee ( West Tennessee). That is halfway between Shades Bridge and Goosefoot. You can't get here from there. I can't tell you how much fun I had at Ball Hollow plow day. It being my first. I wasn't disappointed. Every one was so nice and kind (jury is still out on Daniel). However he has a wonderful wife and family. Also, thanks for the kind words. Thanks to Mr and Mrs Nutudun for the fine job they did. If I recall, Daniel didn't let them off long enough to eat. On a sad note, after leaving plow day and stopping in Paducah for gas, I noticed my hood was gone. Still working with insurance company. You can go to YouTube and your in " breaking ground with a 758" and see me adjusting plow for my first plow day. Thank you for a truly wonderful time.

My other hobby

David, welcome to the forum, glad you and your brother were able to make it and had a good time. Sorry to hear about the hood, that a kicker.

did you get my payment for the plow?

#354 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for the replies. Richard and I are still talking about the fun we had. Tahoe, received the payment,Thanks.

MRMD Richard really appreciated the information you sent him.He is working on it now.
  • TAHOE said thank you

#355 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• Member No: 1842
  • 894 Thanks
  • 775 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 07:07 PM

My other hobby

I love u r other hobby as well!

#356 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thanks, I will post more pictures in the hobby form.

#357 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 36,220 Thanks
  • 29,984 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 07:49 PM

Thanks, I will post more pictures in the hobby form.

I see your skullking (I know, an extra L) around here again David.   :smilewink:   Any word from the insurance on the hood?  

• Craig. said thank you

#358 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 08:05 PM

The adjuster turned in $1728,still waiting. Richard and I don't know if we can wait another year before we see you again. Since we are old retired farmers, maybe can come in spring and help out.
  • olcowhand, Craig. and sacsr have said thanks

#359 Grumpy OFFLINE  

Grumpy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 440
  • 648 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to the club Skullbones and mrmd. Skulbones,if you come to plow day at New Harmony you follow me home and I can show you The BIG BUD.
  • Craig. said thank you

#360 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted October 08, 2014 - 09:31 PM

Grumpy, sorry I can't make it,but I wish I could. Very nice meeting and talking to you at plow day.