Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

I Am A Craigslist Junkie.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted October 16, 2013 - 12:40 PM

I told ya'll that you needed to keep me away from Craigslist. :wallbanging:   I got to work this morning and decided to cruise the local CL listings and it happened again.  I saw a listing that said "John Deere antique lawn mower" so I HAD to look!  Well I open it up and before I even saw the pictures it said 1964 John Deere lawn mower, well when i saw the price, I had already made up my mind that I was going to look at it.  Then when I started looking at the pics, I REALLY had to go look at it.  Although it wasnt a 64, I was interested.  Below is what is joining my JD Herd.

Snowco trailer
Snowco trailer2
Snowco trailer3
Snowco trailer3
Snowco trailer4
Snowco trailer5
Snowco trailer6
Snowco trailer7
Snowco trailer8
The gentleman that I bought it from inherited it from his father when he died 10 years ago and it has been sitting in storage ever since. His father was meticulous about the maintenance on his equipment and all the gas was drained when it was put away for the winter or not being used on a regular basis.  He said that ALL of the other equipment that he has tried to use would fire the first round after he put gas in them so I have HIGH HOPES for these items.  The motor is free and turns over.  I will change the oil and put some gas in them and see what happens.  The pictures dont do the tractor justice!  It is a 1970 model 110 and still has the ORIGINAL seat on it and NO cracks or splits to be found anywhere!  The hood is not damaged anywhere and the paint still looks good.  I am probably going to get the 110 running along with the blower unit and sell them but the Snowco and 80 cart will have a permanent home with me!
I DIDNT need any of the items but I couldnt turn them down!

#2 york0060 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 748
  • 275 Thanks
  • 141 posts

Posted October 16, 2013 - 12:44 PM

Anytime you can add Green tractors to your herd is a good thing!

#3 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted October 16, 2013 - 12:52 PM

IF anyone can identify the model of that Snowco.........PLEASE let me know........I have yet to find a picture of one like it but I am pretty sure that the sides are factory.  The winch on the otherhand I have my doubts about but it looks like it would definitely come in handy loading those "non runners"

#4 OldBuzzard OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,421 Thanks
  • 4,615 posts

Posted October 16, 2013 - 01:33 PM

That E-Z Vac looks to be in real good shape.

I have one on a Bolens, and they do a great job of picking up leaves in the fall.

#5 SupplySergeant OFFLINE  

Eggman's Dad

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 45293
  • 1,044 Thanks
  • 634 posts

Posted October 16, 2013 - 02:14 PM

Really interesting trailer. Love the round-front look, it's perfect for hauling old tractors!