Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Parting Out My Pk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,137 Thanks
  • 2,269 posts

Posted October 14, 2013 - 08:36 PM

It's becoming obvious to me that I will never even come close to getting the money I need to get out of my PK with FEL so I have elected to part it out.  The dual transmission is already spoken for (at least for now) and I am keeping the engine.  I will be offering a complete front end loader that is original PK and in good condition.  It will come with everything needed to bolt up to your tractor including the correct hydraulic pump.  It has the 4 foot bucket.  Good front transmission, steering box, 9.5 x 16 rear wheels with weights (140 lbs each), the list goes on.  PM me if you have a need and perhaps we can work something out.  I bringing it here before I go to ebay.

• MH81 said thank you

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,667 Thanks
  • 28,317 posts

Posted October 15, 2013 - 06:55 AM

Sorry to hear you werent able to find it a new home, but at least it will be keeping others alive with transplants.

#3 harlenist OFFLINE  

• Member No: 25292
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted October 22, 2013 - 06:23 PM

Well thanks for passing it on. I was wondering about three point, and what you might want for the fel?  

thanks lee