Today I worked on it again, got the lights finally mounted and the charger, I bought a ProMariner charger a while back, "ProSport20Plus" decided to put it in with the Alltrax.
All that is left to do is install the red reflector and seat cushion's which I need to get made up, aside from that it's FINISHED.
Problems I had
1 - the hole in the battery box that the wires go through was a little small, I would make that hole about 1" longer to make it easier to feed the wires through especially if you use larger or double them up as I did.
2 - the fuse block I had was n/g, there is the part that holds the fuse and the part that the wire screws to, they are held together with a rivet that was a little loose and caused intermittent connection for both the controller and electric lift, I put in a new one.
3 - the seat switch I bought for it was the late model type, I installed it, sat on the tractor and broke it into pieces, the late mode tractors have a cutout in the wooden piece that is under the seat cover, mine doesn't have that cutout as it is the early model type which the switch mounts to the outside of the battery box. I put the early switch back on it.
4 - I don't have a key for this tractor so I used a toggle switch.
5 - paint I tried to skimp and ended up painting it 2x, next time I do it right the first time.
6 - spray on bedliner lifted the paint and made a bit of a mess, next time roll on bed liner.
How I did the potbox or throttle for the controller.
I bought a foot throttle and mounted it on the underside of the foot rest and had the pedal come through to the top side.
Controller needs a reverse switch so you can go backwards, I used the reverse switch that is in the original hand control, works good, like a shuttle shift.