Garden Tractor Forums banner

Mini Dozer Rebuild

15K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  michael.kitko 
#1 ·
figured id start a thread on progress.....Well ordered new track chain for the struck $360 bucks and still gotta swap all of the pads and buy new carrige bolts but chain wont be in for another 2 weeks so i am re bushing the sprockets and we are going to recut the teeth once we get the chain but i figured id start a rebuild video series

If anyone has a youtube account please comment or subscribe

#4 ·
Nice. I like the older machines. I have a Southbend 10", a Craftsman 6", a Reed 24" and a Wilson and Fuller 20". The Southbend is the only one working but its buried behind many boxes of tractor parts and equipment. The Wilson and Fuller (from 1888) may get donated to a museum because I don't think that I can fix it. I picked up an Atlas shaper last year and hope to restore it this winter. Good Luck, Rick

#17 ·
Finally after around 60 hours of machine work i got the sprockets all done couple more little thing to make then we can start the body work. Hope you guys like pictures!!

does anyone know how i can like bump this to the top for more people to see

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.