1 reply to this topic

#1 Oo-v-oO OFFLINE  

Oo-v-oO

• Contributor
  • Member No: 5162
  • 340 Thanks
  • 448 posts

Posted September 29, 2013 - 08:13 PM

My elderly neighbor has a brand-new single stage 42" Haban blower that came with his Murray tractor when he bought it new in the late '80s or early '90s. He never used it, and it is still in the shipping box it came in. The model number is 24577A. It has been stored under cover, beneath his deck on the cement pad in front of the walk-out basement doors but not inside so the box does show some signs of weathering. The blower inside looks to be in excellent condition, however.

He is never going to use it since he spends winters in Florida and I don't need it. Looking for offers if there is any interest in it. I'm guessing some Murray guys would *really* like to get their hands on this.
I suspect the blower itself is the same as those used on Sears and other makes, with the only difference being the mounting brackets.

Blower is located in central NH. I can assist with transportation if needed, within the New England area.

I don't have any pictures as of now - all I had was my cell phone when I was there this afternoon and it was kind of dark under the deck. I can get some in a couple of days because I know everybody likes pictures. :fing32: He's not in any huge rush to get rid of it, it has been sitting there for years and isn't going anywhere so there is time to make arrangements.

Not sure what it is worth - I suspect that there aren't many like this to base past pricing on. I'd like to get a fair price for him so make an offer.

#2 Oo-v-oO OFFLINE  

Oo-v-oO

• Contributor
  • Member No: 5162
  • 340 Thanks
  • 448 posts

Posted December 27, 2013 - 09:11 PM

Bump for snowy weather on the horizon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale