Well, back at the end of June, we had 2 floods within 5 days of each other. Think I finally finished the cleanup. Still working on the cleanup over at the church but that's slowing down too. So I'm back to work on rebuilding the PK 2412. It's been long enough so I had to pull out the books to see how to put it back together so I don't have too many pieces left over. I've welded on the pieces to attach the 3 PT. lift arms too and made a a bracket for the top link to hook to. Started by making a cart to put the thing on so I could move it to the welder. When I finish this project I'll put a top on it and use it as a roll around work bench. Those castor sets seemed like a good idea at the time but I should have used heavy duty castors.
Next picture is with the PK frame and rear axle on it upside down. Those new brackets are straight up and down even though one looks wrong
John Deere 318 Lift arms mounted temporarily to admire my work
Another project finished just in time to make cider Sunday afternoon
Flood waters it got about a foot deep in the garage, washed out the gravel driveway and filled the cellar.