#1 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,323 Thanks
  • 2,416 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 08:10 PM

I had the priveledge to meet a very kind and very giving person, Gtractor, Monday afternoon,and I wanted to take a minute to tell him thanks.

I am working in Chillicothe, Mo on a new construction project.  Chilicothe is 100 miles from where I live.  We are working 6 days a week 10 hours a day, so  I am temporarily staying in a local motel during the week and am going  home on Sundays, then coming back early Monday mornings.

There is a old-time steam engine-tractor-garden tractor show here this comng weekend (Harvest Days),  and I brought my Panzer garden tractor back with me on Monday to put in the show this weekend.  Chris (Gtractor) offered  to let me park my gt at his farm this week, instead of leaving it in the back of my truck in the hotel parking lot all week long. What a nice guy!  We had not met in person until Monday.  Thank you again, Chris, for helping me out.   I also had the priveledge of seeing his gt collection.  NICE herd of tractors, Chris! 

Edited by James henry, September 26, 2013 - 08:13 PM.

• rustyoldjunk, Gtractor, MH81 and 10 others have said thanks

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,616 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 08:13 PM

Like I said, "Garden tractors collect the nicest people"
  • rustyoldjunk, Texas Deere and Horse, KennyP and 7 others have said thanks

#3 Gtractor ONLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,622 Thanks
  • 3,916 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thanks Jim!

It was great to meet you as well!

Always good to meet other members and put a face with the names of the extended family we have here on GTTalk. 

When you get another couple of free hours, give me a shout and we'll check out the other half of the collection.  We might even take a little cruise around the farm on various garden tractors if you'd like.......  :smilewink:

• MH81, Texas Deere and Horse, KennyP and 5 others have said thanks