#1 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10198
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted September 22, 2013 - 06:48 PM

I was lucky enough to start off my vacation week by going to Daniel's plow day!! Now I'm loaded up and ready to roll out tomorrow morning for a week of wheeling in TN. I'll post up some pictures when I get back of the event.

DSCN2040.JPG

DSCN2042.JPG

DSCN2044.JPG

Edited by twostep, September 22, 2013 - 06:49 PM.

• KennyP and sacsr have said thanks

#2 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted September 23, 2013 - 02:09 PM

Looks like a lot of fun. I always wondered what it was like hauling two trailers. Living in Ohio we could never do that. We would load most of the camping gear in the boat trailer & use a cargo carrier up on top. Looking forward to some pics. Have a safe & fun trip.

#3 TAHOE ONLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted September 23, 2013 - 03:15 PM

Looks like a lot of fun. I always wondered what it was like hauling two trailers. Living in Ohio we could never do that. We would load most of the camping gear in the boat trailer & use a cargo carrier up on top. Looking forward to some pics. Have a safe & fun trip.

Actually we are allowed triple tow- double trailers in Ohio, I think max length is 65' or something like that. I know people who pull horse trailers and small camper or boats and camper.

Better get that 4 wheeling in Bobby, as soon as momma pops, brakes will be set for a bit :smilewink:

I would love to go crawling like that. Had my Tahoe offroading, but not built for crawling.

Edited by TAHOE, September 23, 2013 - 03:16 PM.

• Sawdust said thank you

#4 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,079 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 02:35 PM

Kids slow things down till they get older.  I see your other 2 are a bit older and probably enjoying the off road stuff.  We take my step daughter all over on the quads, and the rzr(before I sold it) and she LOVES it.  We would put her car seat in the rzr, a helmet and some googles.  She would have a blast.  I never rode hard, mainly cruised the back roads and small trails.  We would go up the creek, and she would go nuts laughing and yelling.

• KennyP and twostep have said thanks

#5 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 08:35 AM

Well we had a great trip! I'll have to upload some pictures tonight when I get a minute. Got to catch up here at work and with chores at home first! The girls love to be outside so camping is a ball with them. The oldest (3yo) isn't real big on the bigger rocks so she didn't ride much. Luckily Grandma was at camp too so they had a good time. The younger of the two is 20 months and she LOVES riding.

Regarding the triple towing... it's legal here but the the primary trailer must be a fifthwheel. Of course mine isn't but I've till never had any issues with it the police. Most of them do not know the laws. I would never try dragging this train outside of a few hours from home though. I really want to make a redneck toy hauler but would have to come up with a bigger trailer for that.

• toomanytoys84 said thank you

#6 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,079 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 01:49 PM

Glad you had a good time!

The 3 y/o loves it, she wants me to do stuff I do not feel comfortable with her being there for.

We went out riding Sunday afternoon and cruised the old rail road tracks(tracks gone now just a trail) and seen some baby turkeys, a few deer, and rabbits.  She specifically requested that we go to "Millers" which is the old Miller family farm that has been abandoned for as long as I can remember, and we cruised around the woods there for a bit before we got a text that lunch was ready, she was not happy that riding was over and it was time to go eat.

We might possibly be expecting a new one.  She is going to be getting a test at the doctors office next week, but she said its there.  Its her body I figure she would know.

• twostep said thank you

#7 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 02:06 PM

Congrat's... maybe!

We've got #3 due November 3rd. We have been trying to keep them all within 2 years of each other... should be interesting!

#8 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 03:11 PM

Congrat's... maybe!

We've got #3 due November 3rd. We have been trying to keep them all within 2 years of each other... should be interesting!

My 3 girls were 20 months a part......and when they were younger it was interesting! You only have two legs to sit on....two hands to hold when crossing the street (and one of them has to hold a sibling's hand which is usually not what they want), most restaurants sit 4 not 5, hotel beds (2) work when they are young...gets a little tighter when they are older, etc.....but we survived and mine are all grown! Would not trade them for anything in the world! Congrats!?!?

• twostep said thank you

#9 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted September 30, 2013 - 03:29 PM

LOL... those are the little things that you don't consider unless you go through it!! There is 17 months between the first two and there will be about 22 months between the second and third. If it's a boy we might try to stop, if it's a boy we might try for a fourth.

• KennyP and sacsr have said thanks