• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted September 24, 2013 - 08:18 AM

My "system" is plastic milk crates (please don't turn me in for the reward!:D) Normal winter days (no precip.) I keep 3-4 on the porch at a time and bring in a canvas "wood bag/with rack" full to warm up before loading. Storms coming I do 6 and this year I'll be able to reach right outside the porch door and snatch 'em right off the loader! No wheelbarrow and NO STEPS!:D

Working smarter, not harder. Bet u wish you bought that loader years ago. I'd rather lose a kidney then my loader.
  • David Brown and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#17 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,219 Thanks
  • 2,316 posts

Posted September 24, 2013 - 08:28 AM

Working smarter, not harder. Bet u wish you bought that loader years ago. I'd rather lose a kidney then my loader.

I had the PK with loader before.  It worked quite well but I do really like the new one.  I do agree with your kidney analogy.  Now I just need to get the old loader sold to someone who doesn't think they need one but will find they really can't live without it.

• toomanytoys84 said thank you

#18 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,082 posts

Posted September 24, 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thats great!

I wonder if I could sell my kidney on the black market and buy a Loader?  I use my stupid 4 wheeler a lot.   I made a little manual dump bed trailer to transfer my wood from the split pile to the house, then I chuck it through the old coal door.

• David Brown said thank you