Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
For Sale

2000 Simplicity Sovereign, Mint, M20, Power Steering, 48" Deck (Mi)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'm looking to make a bit of room (and $$) for something larger. This machine is a beast, and a thing of beauty all at the same time. By the serial #, I believe it to be a 2000, though it could be a '99 by the mfg #. Factory power steering Sovereign 18, who's Triad blew after very minimal use...she sat at a dealership for a decade, and was recently rescued and the Triad replaced with a sweet running M20. I don't know the hours on the tractor, but bet that my mowing time this summer is the majority of them.

The deck is as near to new as they get. The belt covers and chute were installed last month...they were NOS when I picked up the tractor. Chute is not pictured but I can snap one if you like. Only had it on for a mow or two and pulled it off. This machine does have the rear lift kit, and armrest kit installed (not pictured...was also NOS and installed in August). There is one small crack in the corner of the seat, and some paint has worn where the parking brake latch rubs..I think most of that happened on the trailer ride home =[

Tractor is damage free, and nearly void of any wear. Tires are excellent. Factory hydraulic lift for front, mid and rear attachments. The only 'flaw' I know of, is that the headlights were removed by the PO due to the close quarters with exhaust. The lenses are in place, and I have the lights, wiring, etc, but have not installed them.

I would consider selling attachments for it as well...this tractor will do it all, and gives the best, hands down, best, cut in the history of mowing lawns.

Feel free to email me for a time to come look, but you'll have to take your shoes off to sit on it =]

Dorr, MI

image.jpg image.jpg
  • hamman, A.C.T. and JRJ have said thanks

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted September 23, 2013 - 10:03 AM

New pictures! Come see my lawn and fall in love....

The last 3 pics show the only wear on the machine...some scuffs on the deck, spot where the parking brake has rubbed and a slight crack inthe seat.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#3 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted September 28, 2013 - 09:29 AM

Sold on EBay. Lucky bidder came in at $2550.00.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale