• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Florida_GT OFFLINE  

Florida_GT
  • Member No: 43958
  • 41 Thanks
  • 23 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 05:15 PM

(2) round-fendered John Deeres, located in Western NY. Please see my “For Sale” ad for the Bolens EK-10 for additional information about me and my relationship to these tractors.

Both of these machines are inside of a garage and have not been exposed to the weather. They are located just outside of Buffalo, in zip code 14043, and are conveniently close to the NYS Thruway.

The 1965 110, SN A33688 (see pic), was purchased from the second owner about 7 years ago in Buffalo. It was not running when my friend purchased it, although it would sputter on starting fluid. It sat for a few years until he got into it about 2 years ago and diagnosed a sticky exhaust valve, that is why the hood is off and it is partially disassembled. It was my understanding that he had freed the valve but wanted to clean the carburetor prior to reassembly. The tractor is believed to be 100% complete. It includes a snow blower (see pic) as well as a mower deck. Please note that this tractor is in the bed of a 1950’s Willys pickup (not for sale). It would be relatively easy to transfer it directly into the bed of your pickup but would probably take at least a couple of people to roll it down a set of ramps.

The 1966 110, SN 63566 (see pic), is a factory “110H”(Hydraulic) as witnessed by the serial number. My friend bought this about 4 years ago from an older collector there in Western NY. I suspect that perhaps the gentleman swapped a nicer hood onto it from one of his other tractors due to the lack of the “Hydraulic” hood decal. This machine was running and driving excellently, with the hydraulic system operating correctly, but please note that it has not been started in approximately 1-1/2 years.

Also included is a pair of cast iron rear wheel weights (see pic of 110 in truck bed). I think that these are the single-notch type.

A package deal on these 2 tractors would work best for the family, so at least initially we are offering everything as a package deal only. If there is no interest after a couple of weeks, however; I will try to break it all out for sale seperately if absolutely need be. We would like to get $950 for both tractors, the snow blower, mower deck, and wheel weights. Please contact me with any comments/questions. I welcome your feedback. Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails

• 1965 110_a.jpg
  • 1965 110_b.jpg
  • 1965 JD 110 tag.jpg
  • 1965 110 snow blower_a.jpg
  • 1965 110 snow blower_b.jpg
  • 1966 110H_a.jpg
  • 1966 110H_b.jpg
  • 1966 110H_c.jpg
  • 1966 110H_d.jpg
  • 1966 110H_e.jpg
  • 1966 JD 110H tag.jpg

• Texas Deere and Horse, Newpaws493 and JRJ have said thanks

#2 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,323 Thanks
  • 2,416 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 05:51 PM

That is a GREAT deal !   Both of those would be awesome gt's to own!  Plus attachments!!!!

I just bought a John Deere 140 H3....my tractor funds are very low.......more like empty!

Edited by James henry, September 17, 2013 - 06:33 PM.

• Florida_GT said thank you

#3 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sure wish I had the extra money. Very nice package deal!  :thumbs:

#4 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 06:48 PM

:D I wish they were a bit closer

#5 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 09:57 PM

Very nice deal, bet it doesn't last long, :thumbs: Too bad it's so far away! :(

#6 Florida_GT OFFLINE  

Florida_GT
  • Member No: 43958
  • 41 Thanks
  • 23 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 06:54 PM

Very nice deal, bet it doesn't last long, :thumbs: Too bad it's so far away! :(

Thanks for the kind comments!

I hope that they don't last too long....on the other hand we still have the Bolens EK-10 for sale as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sold