#2 Gtractor ONLINE  

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,390 Thanks
  • 3,812 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 02:38 PM

There is no money to be made curing a disease in a short order.

There is unlimited money to be made treating a disease for many years. 

• Team_Green and oldedeeres have said thanks

#3 robert_p43 OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11040
  • 572 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 06:03 PM

I met a man once who had gone to Germany and was cured of his cancer.  He had nothing good to say about the practices in the U.S. except he said that here cancer is an "industry."

• oldedeeres said thank you

#4 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 877 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 08:28 PM

It is EXACTLY that...............MEDICAL INDUSTRY........ 

• oldedeeres said thank you

#5 coldone OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,630 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lets use a little google-fu to see what "The Dr.C" is all about. Endorsements From his ABout me page.

General Albert Stubblebein, Dr. Rima Laibow MD. The General had a movie made about him and his work in the military. The movie was "men who stare at Goats"

Dr. Betty Martin, Holds and Honarary Doctorate from somewhere unnamed and is the self proclaimed expert on aspartame poisioning

Dr. Holger Crone, Cant find any other internet mention of him except on "Dr. C" love myself site

Dr. Thomas Hohn, Same as Dr Crone.cant find any other reference beside "Dr.C"s love myself site

Lets not forget "Dr. C" himself, 4 doctor degrees as well as 4 PHDs. Wow thats alot of degrees, most people would let you know where they earned them. Nope, not "Dr. C" you just gotta take his word for it.

Oh lets not forget his cure rate the world’s leading authority for Cancer cures based on independent studies performed and substantiated by the Dr. Hohn Institute for medical research, with an historical cancer cure rate of 92.3%. Wait you ask where this prestigious research institute is. IDK because I cannot find any other reference to it other than "Dr.Cs" lovemyself site. Maybe it is the same Dr. Thomas Hohn from the above list.

There are some natural treatments out there that can help you, not cure but help. And there are some MDs out there that can hurt you. Be careful of who you give your money to and do your own homework before you place your faith and life into there hands.

• grnspot110, Team_Green, robert_p43 and 1 other said thanks