• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 953 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 11:36 AM

Just some quick pic's of the seat pan                                                                                           velle 012.JPG                                                                                                             before photo                                                                                                                                               tractor pictures 2013 110.JPG                                                                                    I am pretty impressed with the powder coat finish, now are you ready for the question's......I was thinking about making solid seat pan mounts but I'm not sure,  does any body have a part number or replacement for the original rubber mounts?  Also where can I find the decal's that go on the seat pan, the blue FORD decals. I'm sure this has been covered but I'm as good with a computer as a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.     also some help with the rubber grooved pad's that go under the controls on top of the seat pan would be helpful Thank's again

Edited by T Guiles, September 16, 2013 - 11:40 AM.

• boyscout862 and JRJ have said thanks

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 33,799 Thanks
  • 43,033 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 01:13 PM

I got the rubber mounts from McMaster-Carr.. Right now, I can't find my link to them!

• T Guiles said thank you

#3 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 37,848 Thanks
  • 30,379 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 02:19 PM

Once I get time to fire up my decal cutter, I could cut you a blue FORD decal.  I have them in my patterns.  It'll be after this weekend for sure, and I have a couple guys ahead of you.

#4 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 3,211 Thanks
  • 2,483 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 08:33 PM

This should be the link to Ebay site for the isolaters
http://www.ebay.com/...atchlink:top:en
Hope this helps

#5 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 953 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 11:03 PM

You guy's are really on top of it, Thank's.....olcowhand, message me and let me know how much ya need for the decals. Can you do all the decals for the ford's side cover's and grill?  It's coming together slow but sure, just put electric in the man cave now comes the insulation, heat, t.v. ,and music.....any of you guy's ever get up this way  the fridge is stocked, as my dad use to say their's only two kinds of beer, "cold and free" and mine's both.  Thank's again to all 

• TomLGT195 said thank you

#6 Firemang OFFLINE  

Firemang
  • Member No: 35312
  • 172 Thanks
  • 183 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 06:17 PM

Just some quick pic's of the seat pan                                                                                           attachicon.gifvelle 012.JPG                                                                                                             before photo                                                                                                                                               attachicon.giftractor pictures 2013 110.JPG                                                                                    I am pretty impressed with the powder coat finish, now are you ready for the question's......I was thinking about making solid seat pan mounts but I'm not sure,  does any body have a part number or replacement for the original rubber mounts?  Also where can I find the decal's that go on the seat pan, the blue FORD decals. I'm sure this has been covered but I'm as good with a computer as a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.     also some help with the rubber grooved pad's that go under the controls on top of the seat pan would be helpful Thank's again

I agree with Kenny to try McMaster Carr, if they dont have it nobody will.  I was able to find mine at my local ACE hardware, which has a better bolt and hardware selection than most other places.  They're spendy little buggers though, about $7 bucks a pop.  Try "Maple Hunter Decals Texas" or George Braddish Tractor Parts for the decals, I'm pretty sure I saw them on the Braddash site.

#7 skyrydr2 OFFLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,807 Thanks
  • 3,355 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 08:13 PM

George has all the correct decals . maple hunter did a lousy job on the "set" for my open side 125! I had to order all the correct bits from George ! We even worked together to make the correct dash decal for the '71-'72 model year dashes. They are a bit different becausethe choke knob rotates instead of pulling oui .