Mostly getting ready to go plow. But got to looking at the GTV/16 I just brought home. Had a nice Sears/Craftsman emblem for the grille. The FF was lacking this, so I pulled both grilles, did a little straightening on the FF's and repainted it. Installed the emblem and grille, looks pretty good.
Worked on the 917.254020 front blade. The pin for swivel was rusted solid. Heated it and finally got it out. Put some anti-seize on it and now have it working again.
Got a 5HP gas compressor. Hasn't ran in many years! Got it to fire up. Put about 30lbs of air in it and soaked the tank and connections with soapy water looking for leaks. Found none, so I moved it off by itself and let it cycle. No problems with it. Now I have air for tools and painting until Aaron gets a separate elec. meter & I get 220V back into the garage.
Got the 10" plow out and hooked to the FF. Cleaned the share some and greased it.
Gathering things for the trip to KY!