IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted July 16, 2013 - 04:04 PM

Looking for a service/owners manual for Wisconsin AB, ABN engines.

Thanks.

We only have parts book here.

• superaben said thank you

#153 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,250 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted July 16, 2013 - 08:10 PM

Looking for a service/owners manual for Wisconsin AB, ABN engines.

Thanks.

We only have parts book here.

May have a lead on one.  Asking for permission to join a group

• IamSherwood said thank you

#154 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,156 Thanks
  • 1,158 posts

Posted July 17, 2013 - 03:21 AM

I have one but it is not at the house at the present time.Another member has it.I will let him know about this request

• superaben said thank you

#155 nade-em OFFLINE  

nade-em
  • Member No: 25213
  • 202 Thanks
  • 171 posts

Posted July 17, 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm looking for a owners manual and/or a tech manual for a 1984 John Deere 116 H. Thanks!

#156 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,673 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted July 23, 2013 - 08:14 AM

Anyone have the partslist & owners manual for a 1948 Briggs and Stratton NPR6 engine?

#157 Danadearborn OFFLINE  

Danadearborn
  • Member No: 42664
  • 3 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted August 04, 2013 - 09:47 AM

Anybody have a Manuel for a 1966 bolens suburban 26?

#158 edfgrf OFFLINE  

edfgrf
  • Member No: 45785
  • 5 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted August 28, 2013 - 11:35 AM

Looking for a JD 317 manual. I bought it a couple weeks ago trying to work on it and am lost. Any help would be great. Thanks

#159 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,716 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted August 28, 2013 - 01:49 PM

Looking for a JD 317 manual. I bought it a couple weeks ago trying to work on it and am lost. Any help would be great. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Deere made us remove all of their manuals claiming copyright protection. You might ask questions in the JD forum. I'm sure someone there can help you out.

#160 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,302 Thanks
  • 4,657 posts

Posted August 28, 2013 - 03:10 PM

Welcome to the forum. Deere made us remove all of their manuals claiming copyright protection. You might ask questions in the JD forum. I'm sure someone there can help you out.

You have to buy the 317..  They are usually available on EB for a decent price or if $$ is no object consult mother Deere..

PS-  Try posting a thread in the JD forum as to what your trouble is..  Lots of folks know those things inside and out..  Good Luck!!

#161 Avalontractor OFFLINE  

Avalontractor
  • Member No: 47743
  • 24 Thanks
  • 23 posts

Posted October 01, 2013 - 09:31 AM

Thank you NutnDun,

I'm looking for info on our just acquired 1977 Massey 1655. An owners manual would be helpful as there are quite a few issues with the machine that I'd like to rectify. I don't see this model listed in the manuals download section.

The old machine is solid and came with a 16 disk harrow and a heavy bottom plough that are probably worth more then the tractor. Neither has had much use and are almost like new. I've never owned one before and would not have taken this one except for the implements included. For years we have been relying on our vintage 70's "Horse" tiller to work our large Veg. garden; a chore that would take two days each spring. With the 1655 that will not be necessary anymore. We can plough in the fall and harrow come spring, the tiller will only be used to dress the beds. Also, hilling and weeding will be far easier to do with the big disker. The tiller has a furrow with wings but a harrow is much faster I think.

Current project is mating a Cub Cadet snowblower to the front of the tractor and it's going well. A bit of fussing and fabrication but it will work fine. The drive shaft from the Cub attached to the front PTO of the tractor with only the reversing the u-joints required. Nice fit and now that no belts are needed the whole thing is more efficient. Too bad the handles are now a little short, but, I have a fix for that as well. Have a winch to raise and lower the blower and will make the shute turn via an electric motor.

This is  great site by the way.SAM_1935.JPG

• MH81 and sacsr have said thanks

#162 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 01, 2013 - 02:35 PM

Thank you NutnDun,

I'm looking for info on our just acquired 1977 Massey 1655. An owners manual would be helpful as there are quite a few issues with the machine that I'd like to rectify. I don't see this model listed in the manuals download section.

The old machine is solid and came with a 16 disk harrow and a heavy bottom plough that are probably worth more then the tractor. Neither has had much use and are almost like new. I've never owned one before and would not have taken this one except for the implements included. For years we have been relying on our vintage 70's "Horse" tiller to work our large Veg. garden; a chore that would take two days each spring. With the 1655 that will not be necessary anymore. We can plough in the fall and harrow come spring, the tiller will only be used to dress the beds. Also, hilling and weeding will be far easier to do with the big disker. The tiller has a furrow with wings but a harrow is much faster I think.

Current project is mating a Cub Cadet snowblower to the front of the tractor and it's going well. A bit of fussing and fabrication but it will work fine. The drive shaft from the Cub attached to the front PTO of the tractor with only the reversing the u-joints required. Nice fit and now that no belts are needed the whole thing is more efficient. Too bad the handles are now a little short, but, I have a fix for that as well. Have a winch to raise and lower the blower and will make the shute turn via an electric motor.

This is  great site by the way.attachicon.gifSAM_1935.JPG

Here is the Service manual you are looking for. It should help you with any issues you are trying to fix.

http://gardentractor...service-manual/

Let us know if we can help you find anything else.

• Avalontractor said thank you

#163 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,317 Thanks
  • 2,412 posts

Posted October 01, 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm looking for a owners manual and/or a tech manual for a 1984 John Deere 116 H. Thanks!

i have an owners manual for it it is pretty much just general info....it covers the 108, 111, and 116,  anything in particular you need?  I don't have it in digital form. only paperback

#164 gunnoyl OFFLINE  

gunnoyl
  • Member No: 48028
  • 12 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted October 10, 2013 - 09:29 PM

I'm new to this site and had some questions concerning my recently aquired Kubota G4200. I'm looking for a service manual and have not found anything close. All I keep getting ahold of is operator's manuals and illistrated parts diagrams. I need to find stuff like fuel pump pressures,  injector pop psi, God forbid, I need to know main and connecting rod bearing oil clearances. I would also like to find the same for a Wheel Horse 310-8 that  I have laying around in the garage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any input.

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#165 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 10, 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'm sure if we don't have one, one of our members will post one soon, please be patient and shouldn't take long. Good Luck.

• gunnoyl said thank you