• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,630 Thanks
  • 29,836 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 09:40 AM

Merry Christmas Robert and gang!  Been thinking of you all morning.

• twostep said thank you

#302 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 10:56 AM

A prayer for any loved ones lost and their families.

God, we thank you for the lives of our missing loved ones and especially that they were a part of our lives. We ask you be with us during this time, when we remember the birth of your Son and his sacrifices for us. Also, help us remember how he rose from the grave and how we all have the promise of eternal life together.

During this Christmas without our loved ones, we ask that you especially comfort those who loved them and miss them and help us to always remember how special they were. Help us to honor their memory with stories of their life and the good works they achieved.

May all who passed before us rest in eternal light and His Glory until the day when we are all reunited. In your name we pray, Amen.
  • olcowhand, DH1, powerking56 and 9 others have said thanks

#303 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 12:13 PM

God, we thank you for the lives of our missing loved ones and especially that they were a part of our lives. We ask you be with us during this time, when we remember the birth of your Son and his sacrifices for us. Also, help us remember how he rose from the grave and how we all have the promise of eternal life together.
During this Christmas without our loved ones, we ask that you especially comfort those who loved them and miss them and help us to always remember how special they were. Help us to honor their memory with stories of their life and the good works they achieved.
May all who passed before us rest in eternal light and His Glory until the day when we are all reunited. In your name we pray, Amen.

AMEN Alan! Thank You and MERRY CHRISTMAS Robert!

#304 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 12:16 PM

AMEN Alan!

#305 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted December 25, 2013 - 01:25 PM

Well said Alan, and echoed by all I'm sure.  Merry Christmas Robert.  Be strong for the kids.  You have a very delicate situation to contend with.  Take it slow, cry a lot, hug the kids often and NEVER let them forget who their mother was and what she did for them.

• powerking56, MH81, KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#306 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well guys I am forcing my self to make this post because I have purposely avoided it for the last couple of weeks.  It upsets me greatly to sit and read all of the posts that ya'll have made.  The last 2 weeks have been the hardest days of my life bar none. I have tried to stay busy to keep my mind occupied but it is the smallest things that hurt the most. My daughter came and spent the weekend last weekend and I absolutely LOVED it.....she is my little angel, she KNOWS how to make her daddy feel good in any given situation!  Daniel and I have been keeping in touch via text messages, facebook and instant messages and he has been telling all the good things that have been going on in this little part of the world. I sat and talked to Daniel on Facebook the other night and he was asking me about a check in the mail and I didnt have a clue what he was talking about. Well I had received a couple of small checks in the mail and when I opened them, I was mystified, but once Daniel started telling me what you guys had done, everything begin to fall into place!  I will NEVER be able to tell you just how much you have touched my life! As I was sitting and talking to Daniel, I was having to wipe tears from my face. I cant explain the range of emotions that I went through during that conversation but I CAN tell you this, it is AWESOME to know that you have friends that care enough about you to do what all of you have done! Daniel sent me a picture of the check and I showed several people over the next several days and told them just how AWESOME it was to have people like all of you in my life. What makes it even better is the fact that about 95% of you, I have never actually met in person.  I just hope that someday I will be able to pay each and everyone of you back in someway.  I appreciate the money that you guys and gals raised but the THOUGHT and GIVING meant more to me than ANY amount of money that could have ever been raised!  And I promise each and every one of you, that money will be well spent!  Once again, THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU that were involved!

On a different note, I take great comfort from the fact that My kids and I were there as Kimme took her last breath and I KNOW for a fact that she did not suffer.  She never took ANYTHING for pain until the day that she passed away. I gave her 3 very small doses of Morphine that morning because I could tell that she was getting uncomfortable. She was not able to speak to us but you could tell by her facial expressions that she KNEW that we were there with her. My son came in our bedroom to check on her and walked out, just as my daughter walked in the room, he came back in and both of them told her that they loved her. Once she knew that all three of us were there, she took one last deep breath (something that she hadnt done in a week or so) and left this horrible earth for heaven!  I reassured both of my kids that she was no longer hurting or sick and that she was in heaven with "Grandma" (my mother) and with Baby Jacob (my step daughter's son that was born at 23 weeks and only lived about an hour after delivery) They know that we will miss her and that there will be times that it is hard to live without her but they know that she is in a better place now waiting on the day that we will join her.

Christmas was a hard day for me and the kids both but we got through it.  The next hurdle is going to be watching my step daughter get married in Jan without her mother there. But, we will get through it knowing that she is smiling down upon us. And just to show you what an INCREDIBLE woman that she was, below is a picture that was taken Thanksgiving day......just a few short weeks before she passed away. She was not feeling the best but she always had a smile that could make me feel good NO MATTER what I was going through! One of the songs that we played at our wedding was "just to see you smile" and you can see in this picture why. The woman to her left is her older sister that lives in TN.

Kimme

Edited by Robert Webb, December 26, 2013 - 07:13 PM.

• Bolens 1000, olcowhand, DH1 and 15 others have said thanks

#307 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 07:25 PM

God Bless you Robert

• MH81, EricR and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#308 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,630 Thanks
  • 29,836 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 07:27 PM

Robert, thank you so very much for sharing all this with us.  You may not realize it, but you also did most of us a lot of good as well.  Your sharing has caused many of us to stop & examine our lives & priorities, and hopefully we will get our priorities in their right places.  It's far too easy to take others for granted, but ever since you let us into your life, most of us have taken time to realize how much others mean to us.  No, I never had the pleasure to meet Kimme, but I feel as I have....through you.  It is our honor to be your friend & do what little we can to give you some form of comfort.

• NUTNDUN, powerking56, MH81 and 11 others have said thanks

#309 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 07:32 PM

Robert, thank you for letting us into your life. I'm glad you were able to let us share in your burden. It's tough losing someone that close to you, that I know.

• NUTNDUN, olcowhand, MH81 and 8 others have said thanks

#310 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 07:34 PM

Robert, we all have felt like a part of your family.
As for passing the hat, we all hope it will give you a little breather. Even if its only one more day that you don't feel you have to rush back to work and can enjoy your kids this Holiday Season.
  • NUTNDUN, olcowhand, powerking56 and 8 others have said thanks

#311 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,748 Thanks
  • 7,698 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 08:27 PM

Thank you for sharing that Robert.

• oldedeeres said thank you

#312 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,705 Thanks
  • 8,557 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 08:39 PM

Robert, thanks for taking the time to share how you are doing with us. 

• oldedeeres and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#313 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,077 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 08:52 PM

Robert, thank you so very much for sharing all this with us. You may not realize it, but you also did most of us a lot of good as well. Your sharing has caused many of us to stop & examine our lives & priorities, and hopefully we will get our priorities in their right places. It's far too easy to take others for granted, but ever since you let us into your life, most of us have taken time to realize how much others mean to us. No, I never had the pleasure to meet Kimme, but I feel as I have....through you. It is our honor to be your friend & do what little we can to give you some form of comfort.

I am going to quote you here because I can't say it any better.
  • olcowhand, Team_Green and oldedeeres have said thanks

#314 SupplySergeant ONLINE  

SupplySergeant

Eggman's Dad

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 45293
  • 1,084 Thanks
  • 658 posts

Posted December 27, 2013 - 08:30 AM

Robert, we all have felt like a part of your family.
As for passing the hat, we all hope it will give you a little breather. Even if its only one more day that you don't feel you have to rush back to work and can enjoy your kids this Holiday Season.

Exactly! Knowing this is plenty of repayment for me. My wife and I had planned to do Christmas for a local family, but could never get it off the ground. We feel the Lord was making sure we had the ability to help here instead. Just know the support doesn't stop now, call on us as you need, friend. 

Edited by SupplySergeant, December 27, 2013 - 11:59 AM.

• NUTNDUN, Team_Green and oldedeeres have said thanks

#315 Walkinman1 OFFLINE  

Walkinman1
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 34918
  • 713 Thanks
  • 552 posts

Posted December 27, 2013 - 08:49 AM

Just know the support doesn't stop now, call on us as you need, friend.

I think this is a very important message! The offer to help anyway we can is still on the table...

Hang in there Robert and has already been said many times, thanks for sharing, I know it wasn't easy but it means a lot.
  • NUTNDUN, Team_Green and oldedeeres have said thanks