#256 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,295 Thanks
  • 4,656 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 01:35 PM

As everyone has said, truly heart broken for Kimme, you, and your children.

Reside in God for comfort, while we do not understand why, we just have to believe.

Still in my thoughts & prayers..

As said before...  Put your trust in God and what will be will be..  May He grant you peace and ease her suffering.   :worshippy1:

Edited by WNYTractorTinkerer, December 13, 2013 - 01:35 PM.

• olcowhand, Mr Electrak, Team_Green and 1 other said thanks

#257 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 08:15 PM

From what I have seen and the comments that my kids have made (especially CJ) they have a pretty good grasp on what is going on. I just hope and pray that I am strong enough to be there for them in the coming months and years. CJ is already having nightmares and talking about his mother in his sleep so I am worried about him.  Callie is quiet by nature and usually just rolls with the punches and she hasnt said a whole lot but she is not real comfortable with spending time with her mother so that tells me that she is really concerned and scared.  Callie is one of the most tender hearted individuals that I know.  She looks after me and is always there to comfort me.  She and I started something a long time ago that we call "Boo Boo Loves".  "Boo Boo" is one of her nicknames and she KNOWS that getting loving from her "makes Daddy feel better"  I have no doubt that she and I are going to be inseparable in the future (even more so than we already are) It is like I have told many people through out this whole ordeal, I WILL survive this but my kids are my biggest concern.  I am no stranger to losing people that are close to me. I had my best friend and room mate get killed in a head on collision with a tractor trailer.  A friend of mine passed the wreck while they were trying to cut him out of the Toyota pickup that he was driving and called me and told me about it.  I drove the 20 or so miles to the accident site and when i got there, they were still trying to get him out of the truck.  I was the one that had to tell his Mother and Sister what had happened.  I lost my mother last year and she lived with us at the time. She was very close to my son and he still has a hard time with her death a year later.  So, I will concentrate all of my energy on getting them through this and I have an AWESOME support system to help me each step of the way.

On a different note, I moved my recliner in the bedroom last night so that I could be close to Kimme and be able to actually be comfortable (somewhat anyway)  Anyway, this afternoon, I got my laptop and was playing music videos to songs that have a lot of meaning and memories to the both of us.  As hard as it was to sit and listen to them, I relived a lot of GOOD memories of the times that we have spent together.  I played one of the very first songs that we called "our song" a few minutes ago and saw a tear come out of her eyes so I know that she was listening and reliving the same memories that I was.  Although I know that she probably will never communicate with me again, she still occasionally smiles when she hears someones voice or she will turn in there direction so I know that she can still hear me and I make it a point of talking to her and telling her just how much I love her and make sure that she knows that I am still right by her side.

• NUTNDUN, olcowhand, powerking56 and 12 others have said thanks

#258 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,835 Thanks
  • 3,185 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 10:28 PM

Thank you Robert, for allowing us to try and help you through this awful time. It is a terrible burden you are carrying and we are more than willing to see you through it in any way we can. If good thoughts can help, you know we are all here for you and your family.
  • olcowhand, powerking56, Texas Deere and Horse and 1 other said thanks

#259 bgkid2966 OFFLINE  

bgkid2966

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8254
  • 1,407 Thanks
  • 1,327 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 10:52 PM

I wish there was something to say or do to take some of the heart ache away. I live close and if you need anything, please ask. I will be happy to help you, Kimme and your family if I can. I will keep praying for all of you daily. God bless you all.

Geno

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse, sacsr and 1 other said thanks

#260 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,210 Thanks
  • 28,584 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 11:31 PM

She hears you Robert.  She hears all of you.

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse, sacsr and 1 other said thanks

#261 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 09:30 AM

Robert, she may not be able to speak to you but she is still communicating in her body language, the tear etc. Cherish these moments as well. 

• olcowhand and oldedeeres have said thanks

#262 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,559 Thanks
  • 29,818 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 09:40 AM

Robert, reading your last post just tore me up.  I started reading it last night, but had to stop, and just now finished it while wiping tears from my eyes.  You are one strong man my friend, keep it up!  It's so easy to see you 2 share a VERY strong love that NOTHING can sever.   Your kids will be ok, because they have an awesome Dad!

• oldedeeres said thank you

#263 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,222 Thanks
  • 5,067 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 10:56 AM

Kids are tough. Kids can take a lot of grief and be just fine.

Be there and don't be afraid to share your emotions as well with them
  • olcowhand, oldedeeres and Sawdust have said thanks

#264 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 11:09 AM

Robert, you are one strong man. I had to grab tissues from your last post. You are doing everything right and the best you can. Cherish every last minute you have and know you will be together again. Kids are amazing at healing and they all deal with it in their own way, just be there for them when they need you. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

• olcowhand, Mr Electrak, sacsr and 2 others have said thanks

#265 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,559 Thanks
  • 29,818 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 02:31 PM

Robert just sent me a very sad text.  Kimmie passed on to glory at 12:05pm this afternoon.    My heart bleeds for Robert & his Family, but at the same time I want to quote NUTNDUN, as what he said is so true:  "Sad and joyous at the same time. God has another angel and she is no longer suffering."

Robert, we are here for you, and please call on us whenever you need.  

Robert asked me to let you all know of Kimmie's passing.  Please keep the prayers going for the Webb Family.

• powerking56, Alc, Texas Deere and Horse and 12 others have said thanks

#266 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 02:38 PM

I am very saddened to hear this news. I am PRAYING that GOD give Robert and the Children COMFORT, STRENGTH and PEACE to help them get thru this tragic time. May GOD show then Mercy!!

• olcowhand, Sparky, sacsr and 5 others have said thanks

#267 DH1 ONLINE  

DH1

Electric Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 4,585 Thanks
  • 5,295 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 02:42 PM

Prayers sent and my deepest sympathy to the family.

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse, oldedeeres and 1 other said thanks

#268 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 02:48 PM

It is wet, cold and gray here today, and it just got a little bit more grayer.  I had hoped all along we would never see the above post.  My deepest sympathy Robert and our prayers and heart go out to you and your family.

• DougT, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 5 others have said thanks

#269 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 03:21 PM

It is wet, cold and gray here today, and it just got a little bit more grayer.  I had hoped all along we would never see the above post.  My deepest sympathy Robert and our prayers and heart go out to you and your family.

Well said, I feel the same way.

• Texas Deere and Horse, HDWildBill, Team_Green and 1 other said thanks

#270 SupplySergeant ONLINE  

SupplySergeant

Eggman's Dad

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 45293
  • 1,079 Thanks
  • 655 posts

Posted December 14, 2013 - 03:31 PM

Said so much better than I could, Chief, thanks.

• Texas Deere and Horse, HDWildBill, Team_Green and 1 other said thanks