• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,269 Thanks
  • 28,607 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 09:28 AM

Glad reason won out over emotion... Equally glad there was no hiney required... Much MORE happy that there were no pics to go with said hiney usage.

The Pink sounds like a wonderful tribute. Still praying for you to post that you have received better news.
  • oldedeeres said thank you

#212 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,605 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 09:38 AM

Putting up with you Robert????   Never even hint at an apology for coming to your friends to vent or whatever.  I am glad at least some things are working themselves out, and the support you are getting is wonderful.  I just wish we could do more than just offer an ear.  You are a strong man Robert, but still.....make sure you don't run yourself into the ground.  You have to take care of yourself to take care of Kimme.  What you are going through puts other's problems into proper perspective.  Hang in there my friend, and give Kimme my best wishes/hopes/& prayers.

• KennyP, HDWildBill and oldedeeres have said thanks

#213 bgkid2966 OFFLINE  

bgkid2966

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8254
  • 1,407 Thanks
  • 1,327 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thank you for sharing with us and letting us lend an ear. Please do not feel like an apology is needed. We are friends and family and to say we are putting up with you is ridiculous. Daily prayers for you, Kimme and your family will continue. Be strong, GOD has a plan.

Geno

#214 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 10:42 AM

Please don't feel you need to thank us, we are honored that you share with us, we are here to support you both in any way we can!!!

• olcowhand and oldedeeres have said thanks

#215 Walkinman1 OFFLINE  

Walkinman1
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 34918
  • 713 Thanks
  • 552 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 10:52 AM

I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said but I'm keeping both of you guys in my prayers. Keep your chin up Robert and remember, everyone is here to listen when you need to talk.

#216 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,742 Thanks
  • 7,697 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 11:07 AM

Glad the MIL problems sorted themselves out. Might want to find out what is making her cough and get more of it.

• Team_Green and oldedeeres have said thanks

#217 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• Member No: 6780
  • 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted December 08, 2013 - 12:20 AM

Glad the MIL problems sorted themselves out. Might want to find out what is making her cough and get more of it.

Wonder if it can be purchased in 55 gallon drums................Just kidding

• MH81, grnspot110, Texas Deere and Horse and 4 others have said thanks

#218 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,700 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted December 08, 2013 - 12:47 PM

Robert, glad it all worked out and you were able to spend some alone time with Kimme.  I can sympathize with you on how frustrating it can be to want to be with your wife and share an intimate discussion and alone time and have everybody and their brother either calling or right there.  I have been through the same thing during my wife's bad times. 

Don't ever feel like you need to apologize, I think we all understand what you are going through.  Hang in there and we are here to listen to you.

#219 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,705 Thanks
  • 8,894 posts

Posted December 08, 2013 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for putting up with my rants and letting me vent!

That's what we're here for!

#220 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted December 08, 2013 - 07:52 PM

Well just when I THINK that we are all on the same page, the decision was made that my kids would be spending the next week at my sister in law's house.  My wife SPECIFICALLY told her mother this morning that we had planned to talk to the younger kids today and that we had decided to talk to them ALONE. Well, I figured that since they went to church together this morning that they would bring them home sometime after church.  Well that didnt happen and I got a phone call about 5 from my sister in law and she said that she was coming to get CJ's meds for next week.  Rather than lose my cool, I just let it go.  Well she showed up at my house WITH my kids and my daughter told Kimme that "We arent staying, we are going back to Aunt Carrie's house"  I still didnt cause a scene because I have a feeling that my Mother in Law was behind all of this.  Tomorrow when my kids get off of the bus, they WILL stay at home until I have time to take them to get their stuff and bring them back home.  I have already made arrangements for someone to be here at night and in the mornings to get them off to school and to look after Kimme until I get home from work.  I know that there are going to be some hurt feelings but I am going to put my foot down.  They are MY kids and NO DECISIONS will be made concerning them without my consent.  I have had enough and I am going to assert my authority as their parents.  I will attempt to do it in a civilized manner but I will pull no punches.  My kids need to be at home and lead a somewhat "normal" life (whatever the hell that is these days)

Ok rant over........for now....... :wallbanging:

• DH1, powerking56, MH81 and 8 others have said thanks

#221 MH81 OFFLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,269 Thanks
  • 28,607 posts

Posted December 08, 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm sure the next couple of days will be interesting for all parties. Robert, I hope you and Kimme are given the respect you deserve and the time you want alone with your kids.
Reasonable people would understand that it's a very good possibility that they will be asking your permission to see their grandchildren/niece/nephew from here out and they need to mind their p's and q's.

#222 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,848 Thanks
  • 3,191 posts

Posted December 09, 2013 - 12:32 AM

In my opinion you are totally justified in the stand you plan on taking. This is your family, and the time you have left together should be respected. The hard part is getting that through to the inlaws without causing too many hard feelings. We're all pulling for you in this, and understand your frustration.
  • HDWildBill said thank you

#223 Robert Webb OFFLINE  

Robert Webb

• 878 Thanks
  • 419 posts

Posted December 11, 2013 - 09:32 PM

Just a quick note to update everyone.  Kimme went wedding dress shopping with her daughter monday and took a turn for the worse. She has pretty much been asleep since she got home right after lunch on Monday. She has not had anything to eat (other than a few bites here and there) and is extremely weak. She will open her eyes if you speak to her but usually wont say anything back to you.  Once in a while she will say a few words but most of the time she just lays there and looks at you with a blank stare in her eyes. I have taken off work for the rest of this week and will decide this weekend if and when I go back to work.

I will get back soon to explain all of the details but I am just not in the mood right now.  It has been an EXHAUSTING few days and EMOTIONALLY DRAINING!

me

• MH81, grnspot110, KennyP and 5 others have said thanks

#224 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,605 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted December 11, 2013 - 09:34 PM

Robert, you do what you need to do, don't worry about us.

• WNYTractorTinkerer and oldedeeres have said thanks

#225 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted December 11, 2013 - 09:54 PM

Robert, We are continuing to hold up Kimme, You and the Family in PRAYER. You take all the time you need with your family and Kimme, we be here when you need us. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!