2284 Supercub For Cheap

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nglauer OFFLINE  

• Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 03:15 AM

I just found this listing on Craigslist while searching for attachments for my Bolens. I have one of the older SuperCub that sold for MUCH more than this. I don't know the owner, but this seems like a heck of a deal. Doubt it will last long - if it's even still available.

• Alc and sacsr have said thanks

#2 Cat385B OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,337 Thanks
  • 8,683 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 03:21 AM

That's a steal right there. If there is any truth to the ad text, the tools and tool chest might be worth a look also.

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 05:31 AM

Kind of sad to hear that but it happens all the time. I saw a diesel version of one of those big Cubs for sale locally for 3500 recently. 

#4 boyscout862 ONLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,511 Thanks
  • 7,374 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 07:44 AM

It is sad. It is even sadder when the family just throws the tools and tractors out.

I was talking to one guy years ago. He leaves for work early. One morning on his way to work,  there was a garbage can out for pickup. It was at a house that the old guy had died. The garbage can had a bunch of old long guns sticking out of it. He picked them up and gave them a good home. When a friend, a WWII Marine, died his wife threw out his souveniers including a very old samari sword. He told her that it was worth thousands but she didn't believe him.  There is no limit to stupidity. Good Luck, Rick

#5 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,048 Thanks
  • 4,978 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 03:00 PM

Close to me