2 replies to this topic

#1 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,154 Thanks
  • 1,448 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 06:28 PM

After I lot of thought I have decided to put my little Wheel Horse B111 up for sale. This is the first lawn tractor I bought and 2nd one overall that I bought. It is the one that started my collection of lawn and garden tractors. I just don't have the time I used too and I don't like seeing it sitting in the shed. Heck its been over a year since I even touched the tractor. The engine runs good and I ran the carb dry before I put it away two summers ago. The reason I don't use it is because the transmission won't stay in gear. I have another transmission for parts that is included with the tractor. Like I said I just don't have time to work on it or else I would have fixed it. Also included is a 36in RD mower deck that is in fair shape but needs painted. It does have nearly new blades on it too.

I would like to see this tractor go to someone whole will enjoy it as much as I did and take care of it. It would be a great father son project or a great first tractor for a younger person. I won't sell it to just anyone because I don't want to see it used for parts, I could have done that myself if I didn't care about it.

If you are seriously interested in the tractor send me a PM and we can talk from there.

Wheelhorse007.jpg

pics029.jpg

pics028.jpg

#2 EricFromPa ONLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,304 Thanks
  • 2,336 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 12:06 PM

Those tractors are Fun to drive and mow with.I had a mint B100 that I changed the rear pulley on.It would mow pretty good at 15mph.Had a set of little ags on it to.Still wish I wouldn't have let it go.

The guy I sold it to used it for a couple years and parked it when he got his zero turn.The poor little guy is all rusted up now.

Only thing I didn't like about mine was the clutch system for the deck.The friction pad would stick in the drum fairly often.Those little 3 speed peerless transaxles are darn near bullet proof other than the detent ball springs for the shifter.The springs go flat if there has been any moisture in the transaxle.

I like the steering set up on them also.Very smooth and responsive and built to last.

Cool little tractor that will outlast any of the newer tractors hands down.

#3 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,154 Thanks
  • 1,448 posts

Posted October 03, 2013 - 05:48 PM

75 obo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale