Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Welcome to Garden Tractor Talk Forums

GTtalk is the place to go if you are a garden tractor collector or someone looking for information on your favorite tractor. We have interactive forums, registry, tractor / implement manuals, photo galleries, articles, show coverage, tech tips and how tos, classifieds and much more.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which provides limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, vote on polls, upload images and attachments as well as many other special features. Registration is quick and easy and best of all completely free!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo
- - - - -

Dixie Chopper Ztr With Twin Engines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 423 Thanks
  • 389 posts

Posted September 12, 2013 - 06:46 PM

Made in Indiana.

http://indianapolis....4055547656.html

I have a 2004 Dixie chopper it has two 25 hp kohler engines on it the both run the mower is a 72 inch cut mower it is a horse now for the bad it does need a pulley on it the guy was taken the pulley off to put bearings in the spindle and cut the pulley off I will sale or trade interested in golf carts zero turn mower , tractor stock trailer , side by side utv goats , etc.. small gas saver pickup 
Call BEFORE 8 PM EIGHT ONE TWO SEVEN ZERO FOUR TWO TWO FOUR FOUR If you email (((( PUT ZTR in the reply only or email will be deleted ))))

#2 Username OFFLINE  

Username

• Member No: 2568
  • 591 Thanks
  • 506 posts

Posted September 12, 2013 - 07:00 PM

I am thinking the bad would be fuel consumption.

#3 gravely-power OFFLINE  

gravely-power
  • Banned
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10766
  • 811 Thanks
  • 1,067 posts

Posted September 12, 2013 - 07:09 PM

I was a Dixie Chopper Dealer. One of the most hyped worthless mowers that ever hit the circuit!! They spent millions hyping their stainless steel Bling. And that was/is what is is! BLING! Doesn't make it last longer! Doesn't make it mow better. Makes it cost more for the buyer!!

#4 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 423 Thanks
  • 389 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 02:39 PM

50 H.P. does seem a little excessive for a lawn mower.