Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 07:52 AM

Northerntool sells this item:

The Off-Road Commode is a great option when nature calls and there’s no restroom for miles. Easily slides into any 2in. receiver hitch and supports up to 500 lbs. Ideal for hunters, fishing fanatics and camping enthusiasts. Not for use when vehicle is in motion. Can get slippery when wet.

That would be a fun ride while the vehicle is in motion.

Wouldn't that be a great spot for the next Jack@ss movie? :smilewink:

• oldedeeres said thank you

#17 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,804 Thanks
  • 7,545 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 03:40 PM

We, in this country, not including me, or GTT members, have evolved into an ignorant, non thinking, give me, government will handle it, mentality! Pity!

A movie about this is quite accurate, I'm afraid. It predicts that 500 years from now everyone will be very stupid. Its funny, offensive, and seems to be true. I think that it will only be 200 years. Check out "Idiocracy". Parents be warned: it is scary if you care about your kids and grandkids. Good Luck, Rick 

#18 JDGuy445 OFFLINE  

JDGuy445
  • Member No: 10419
  • 356 Thanks
  • 428 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 06:07 PM

JD DANNELS, on 12 Sept 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

do NOT crawl over the seat to answer it while ringing.

So is it OK to wait until it quits ringing, then crawl over the seat to see who was calling? 

Yes ...

Edited by JDGuy445, September 13, 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#19 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,686 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 06:17 PM

Northerntool sells this item:

The Off-Road Commode is a great option when nature calls . . .

How long before The Rude Ones will use this along side the road or in rest areas???

• boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#20 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,754 Thanks
  • 8,923 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 08:45 PM

How long before The Rude Ones will use this along side the road or in rest areas???

It has crossed my mind.

#21 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,082 posts

Posted September 13, 2013 - 10:12 PM

Seriously people are stupid.

I worked for a industrial supply vendor. We sold mostly to businesses but sometimes we would sell to people off the streak. One day I was the only one in the warehouse and a guy came up and asked if we had nails and hammers.

I sold him a ton of stuff. Socket set, 2 hammers, 50lbs of 8d nails, some bolts, and some tape meausres.

he was happy with the prices and he left.

2 weeks later we got a letter in the mail. He was suing us because he was driving in a nail, the nail broke off and stuck in his cheek. Grounds were selling nails intended for industrial use not for reisdential and they were unsafe for him to use.

it was thrown out of court but still.

accidents happen, nails are nails, and people are stupid. I cut my thumb nail off with a circular saw. I should of sued.
  • HDWildBill, boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#22 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 12:18 AM

I think we're being too hard on the government for trying to do what they can to overcome the epidemic of stupid.  They are only reacting to a generation of people raised by a TV set and then had kids themselves that are being raised by electronics also.  The government hasn't got a chance to change that with a sticker, slogan or TV warning spot.  If we can't control stupid, then tax it or fine it!'  And if they ain't workin', take away some of our very liberal financial gifts to them.  Nothing cures stupid like waiting a week for that "Pound Of Ground Round"!

• HDWildBill and oldedeeres have said thanks

#23 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,879 Thanks
  • 3,202 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 04:57 AM

Check in any dictionary, "special" and "retarded" are not synonyms. Unfortunately we, in striving to be politically correct, are confusing the issue and not recognising the difference. It seems to have gone so far that I really don't know how common sense is going to actually be "common" again.
  • HDWildBill and boyscout862 have said thanks

#24 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,686 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 05:34 AM

Before you can tax stupid, you have to be able to define it. There is a distinct deference between genetically retarded and 'dumber than a rock'. Plenty of folks finished school with high grades and are still taxably stupid.

#25 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,569 Thanks
  • 3,951 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 06:01 AM

So a fella goes out and buys a new Winnebago.On the first trip, he sets the cruise and goes back to make a coffee. After the wreck he sued because it didn't say not to in the manual. He won a large amount and a new Winnie. Their manual is now revised.

• boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#26 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,804 Thanks
  • 7,545 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 07:57 AM

So a fella goes out and buys a new Winnebago.On the first trip, he sets the cruise and goes back to make a coffee. After the wreck he sued because it didn't say not to in the manual. He won a large amount and a new Winnie. Their manual is now revised.

Another stupid jury! The comment before is right too. Todays common sense is not good. 50 years ago common sense and good sense meant the same. The problem is that there are too many brain dead bleeding hearts that make the laws and sit on juries. They all think that the people that work and have money should take care of the ones that don't want to work. They also think that children should be taught that they are entitled to what they want. Hire a young worker now and see what I mean. Good Luck, Rick

Edited by boyscout862, September 14, 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#27 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,569 Thanks
  • 3,951 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 03:32 PM

I found this and it fits in here.

Obituary for Common Sense

Today, we mourn the passing of an old friend, by the name of Common Sense. Common Sense lived a long life but on the brink of the new millenium died in the United States from heart failure.

No one knows really how old he was, since his birth records were lost in bureaucratic red tape. 

He selflessly devoted his life to service in schools,hospitals,homes and factories helping folks get jobs done without fanfare and foolishness.

For decades, petty rules, silly laws, and frivolous lawsuits held no power over Common Sense. He was credited with cultivating such valued lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, and that life is not always fair.

Common Sense lived by the simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn),reliable parenting strategies (the adults are in charge, not the children), and it is acceptable to come in second.

A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, The Great Depression, and the Technical Revolution, Common Sense survived many cultural and educational trends. But his health declined when he became infected with the "If-it-only-helps-one-person-it's-worth-it" virus.

In recent decades, his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of well-intentioned but overbearing regulations.

He watched in pain as good people became ruled by self-seeking lawyers.

His health rapidly deteriorated when schools endlessly implemented zero-tolerance policies. Reports about a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition.

Finally, Common Sense lost his will to live when the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, criminals received better treatment than victims, and federal judges stuck their noses into everything from boyscouts to professional sports.

When a woman who failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, and was awarded a huge settlement, Common Sense threw in the towel.

At the end Common Sense drifted in and out of logic but was kept informed of developments regarding questionable regulations such as those low-flow toilets, rocking chairs and stepladders.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife Discretion; his daughter Responsibility; and his son Reason.

He is survived by two Stpbrother: My Rights and Imawhiner. Not many attended his funeral because few realized he was gone.

• JimD, boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#28 lyall ONLINE  

lyall

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2180
  • 1,747 Thanks
  • 1,398 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 08:40 PM

where are most of the worlds lawers

here in the good old USA