• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Case-Closed OFFLINE  

Case-Closed
  • Member No: 13397
  • 271 Thanks
  • 144 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 04:48 PM

I am going to definately run into space problems, I will need to cut the engine drive shaft off a bit in order to make things fit better. Does anyone out there have a source  for  the adaptor I will need to go from the engine to the pump. I have the lovejoy for this but not the adaptor.

#17 Boss 448 OFFLINE  

Boss 448

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1724
  • 48 Thanks
  • 248 posts

Posted September 27, 2013 - 11:39 AM

There are usually a selection of hydraulic pump mounts available on E-Bay, but the selection is limited and it can be hard to determine all of the dimensions. Some of the E-Bay selections may be a good value, but some of them are not much cheaper than going direct to companies that sell them. The Northern Tool website lists some on their website also. Here is a link to a manufacturer of engine to pump mounts - I think you can download their catalog - http://www.vescor.com/GasAdapters.htm. Hope this helps.

JN

#18 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,671 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted November 13, 2013 - 06:07 AM

I am going to definately run into space problems, I will need to cut the engine drive shaft off a bit in order to make things fit better. Does anyone out there have a source  for  the adaptor I will need to go from the engine to the pump. I have the lovejoy for this but not the adaptor.

Herb--

I have an adapter for a 446 Case with the Onan, even have 1=side of the Lovejoy--not sure which--may have an adapter for the Kohler. it'll take me a couple days to check...

Smitty

#19 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,671 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted November 13, 2013 - 06:10 AM

New Kohler is in the house and the fitting has begun, fotos will soon follow.

So, is your Kohler gas or diesel?

Smitty

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 646, diesel, repower