Garden Tractor Forums banner

Caption This! 9-2-13

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  A.C.T. 
#1 ·
:poke: :deadhorse: :hitting_self_roller:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Helmet

Attachments

See less See more
#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh Deere, Allis. One of them Japanese Kubota Caterpillars ran right out in front of me. I shoulda stayed home I tell ya. Been on the Farmall my life till now. When the boss see this this he's gonna kick M'assey. Maybe Murray could help me with this. He's quite a Craftsman. He'll want to hook another one up and see if we can Poulan it to get it out. We can't let the Government find out about this or it could turn into an International incident. Next thing ya know, I'll be living in New Holland. This whole thing is making me Iseki! :loosing_it:

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Always blame it on the guy who can't speak english

Seriously those articulated trucks handle so much different than a regular truck. I used to run a 777B Cat a lot back when I first got out of high school. They brough some Volvo articulated trucks out. You had to be very careful, we flopped more than one of them over. The Hoe operator got real good at hooking them with the bucket and flopping them back over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.