drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 01:36 PM

Check out the list way to many parts to price.Mufflers,gaskets condensers,rectifiers,valves overhaul kits
Attached File  kohler parts.PDF   1.16MB   53 downloads
all parts sold

Edited by MH81, September 02, 2013 - 12:25 PM.

#2 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 01:39 PM

Check out the list way to many parts to price.

where???

#3 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 01:40 PM

Forgot to insert it it is there now

where???

you are to fast

• OkieGt said thank you

#4 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:06 PM

Forgot to insert it it is there now

you are to fast

I do that allllllll the time, lol

#5 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:19 PM

Check out the list way to many parts to price.Mufflers,gaskets condensers,rectifiers,valves overhaul kits

attachicon.gifkohler parts.PDF

Just a suggestion here, but if you want to sell these parts, you might consider listing them as to what they are. I googled 3 part numbers and one came up as a MV18/MV16 #1 muffler (there are more than one style), another was a overhaul gasket set for k432/532/582 engines, and the third number never came up. I know I might want one of these parts if I knew what it was or if it was for my engine, just saying. I know thats a lot of trouble, but I dont see how your going to get a good response otherwisw. HTHs

#6 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:32 PM

I just got this list of parts this morning,these are still on the shelf where they have been for who knows how long.I can get the info to what they fit.I will try to get to it tomorrow.If any questions as to what they are for just ask and i will find out.I still have not got all the parts inventoried as there are some fuel pumps and a lot of ring sets,kohler briggs and wisconsin.

These parts are probably sold along with all the others, but i was giving every one a chance to get what they needed for a good price.The place that has these said all the customers that come to buy parts from him just buy stuff to fix their new stuff  

Edited by new restorer, August 31, 2013 - 02:37 PM.

• OkieGt said thank you

#7 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:40 PM

what parts did you

Just a suggestion here, but if you want to sell these parts, you might consider listing them as to what they are. I googled 3 part numbers and one came up as a MV18/MV16 #1 muffler (there are more than one style), another was a overhaul gasket set for k432/532/582 engines, and the third number never came up. I know I might want one of these parts if I knew what it was or if it was for my engine, just saying. I know thats a lot of trouble, but I dont see how your going to get a good response otherwisw. HTHs

have a question on?I am waiting on a cake to get done then am going out for a while.I will chek out what they are for before or after,Thanks

#8 Guest_gravely-power_*

Guest_gravely-power_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:45 PM

Give me a price on all of it.

#9 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 02:53 PM

I just got this list of parts this morning,these are still on the shelf where they have been for who knows how long.I can get the info to what they fit.I will try to get to it tomorrow.If any questions as to what they are for just ask and i will find out.I still have not got all the parts inventoried as there are some fuel pumps and a lot of ring sets,kohler briggs and wisconsin.

These parts are probably sold along with all the others, but i was giving every one a chance to get what they needed for a good price.The place that has these said all the customers that come to buy parts from him just buy stuff to fix their new stuff  

I wasn't sure if you were going to list the inventory, but I realize it takes time, not trying to push. When you say the place you get this from sell mostly new stuff, do you mean this is the stuff that has not been turning (older) that he wants to liquidate?

#10 drbish OFFLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 03:00 PM

The place that i go to has been in business since 1964.The grandson took over as his grandpa retired.I have already sold for him his clinton,tec,some briggs parts and most of his wisconsin.I have 3 big crates of manuals,stuff from all the engine manufactures and still finding stuff on the shelves.I still can not do any thing with all the engines mowers and the stuff outside.But it will happenbut who know when

Give me a price on all of it.

what i have listed or more

Edited by new restorer, August 31, 2013 - 03:02 PM.

#11 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,167 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted September 02, 2013 - 11:28 AM

all parts sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sold