No replies to this topic

#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,503 Thanks
  • 6,374 posts

Posted August 31, 2013 - 01:28 AM

Recently bought a Yamaha Golf Cart at show. Have it painted mostly and going back together. I have lit and seen others like it and are G2 or G9 model from what I have seen. The model tag actually says JG5 is model, but mine looks nothing like the G5 models seen on web, even on Yamaha site. SO, saying it is the G2 model, I'm looking for a front hood. the upper part that holds the headlights. Mine has been cut-out badly and oversized and the original Yamaha headlights don't fit. They were duck-taped in. I wish to get that upper nose/hood piece, prefer with headlight holes already in it, but would take one without also. I also need the rear body section from seat area to rear bumper. I can build something else back there to cover engine and such, but wanna try  to find stock parts first. I am going to want to find the folding seat that turns into a platform some time to put on this cart.

Anyone have any suggestions for used cart part places?  I'm finding lots on epay for EZGO and the other popular brand that name excapes me at moment.  Not as much for Yamaha, or else is for much newer models with totally diff body's.  Any leads let me know Here's pix of another owner's rig with lights in good shape.

Attached Thumbnails

• Portland 2013 Day 2 2013-08-21 009.jpg