Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

John Deere 317 Tractor - Great Shape

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 panzersarebest OFFLINE  

panzersarebest
  • Member No: 36584
  • 523 Thanks
  • 407 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 07:46 PM

http://akroncanton.c...4034528218.html

John Deere 317 lawn tractor with power flow attachment and chute. Runs great and very well maintained. All service (besides oil changes and greasing) performed at the local John Deere dealership. 17 hp Kohler engine. Hydrostatic transmission.

Always stored indoors. I have used this tractor for grass cutting and leaf pick up without any problem. Starts right up and runs great. Mower deck is 46''. Blades sharpened regularly along with oil changes. I have never used the snow blade it just came with the mower when I purchased it.

Fall is right around the corner so get ready and enjoy picking up leaves!!
This is a must have if you have lots of land! I have owned the tractor since 1995. Call if you have any questions.

Call: 330-333-1414

Great price for this complete package!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 00k0k_i41PPooxikF_600x450.jpg

#2 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,323 Thanks
  • 2,416 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 05:03 AM

That is a great buy for someone!  When running right, a KT-17-2 is a good motor.... the ad does not say if is is a series 2 or not,or if the motor has been redone.   Power flow and snowblade included, this tractor is a great buy.  Thanks for posting this!

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 05:26 AM

Solid looking 317. I'm surprised by the prices they still demand. It doesn't mention the year. The Series 2 didn't arrive until the later production and some of the Ser. 1's were replaced with Onans. I have a series 1 in my 79. It was supposedly rebuilt about 10years ago but I have no idea what that included.