John@Reliable

Procrastinators unite tomorrow

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 36
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,416 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 09:28 AM

As far as I am concerned, bicycles do not belong on streets! Those folks think they own the whole road!

I'm with you! Living in a rural area of the state but close to cities we get weekend bike warriors all the time. Nothing better than following 50 old guys on bikes in there little Italy bike suits and beer guts on a Sunday morning. :bigrofl:

I swear some of them watch the movie "Breaking Away" before hitting the roads.fatguybike.jpg

• boyscout862 said thank you

#17 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,763 Thanks
  • 7,703 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 10:25 AM

We get a lot of bikers for some reason. One guy nearly sprayed my Great Pyrenees with pepper spray while she was still in the yard. That would not have gone over well. That dog was a tank with legs. I think the spray would have just pissed her off more.

Another guy rode by and the dogs ran up to greet him and he got off his bike and petted them and talked to them. Now he has to stop every time he rides by.

• olcowhand said thank you

#18 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,803 Thanks
  • 7,543 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:19 AM

We get a lot of bikers for some reason. One guy nearly sprayed my Great Pyrenees with pepper spray while she was still in the yard. That would not have gone over well. That dog was a tank with legs. I think the spray would have just pissed her off more.

Another guy rode by and the dogs ran up to greet him and he got off his bike and petted them and talked to them. Now he has to stop every time he rides by.

Just oversized lap dogs(or so ours used to think). Good Luck, Rick