Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Won a battle with the lady of the house...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 WQDL753 OFFLINE  

WQDL753

Bolensholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1407
  • 59 Thanks
  • 301 posts

Posted November 29, 2010 - 11:53 AM

Dan Dan Dan- I am sure glad you said you won the battle and not the war. The lady of the house let you win that battle. She has already conjured up a counter-strike which will pale in comparison to the Bolens in the garage battle. And if she finds out that you have been boasting of your victory to your internet pals you are really going to be sorry.

:rofl2: I agree with everyone else, you didn't even win this battle. My experiance, this is whats called a Tactical retreat, keep an eye on the hill tops, 'cause you're walking right into an ambush. :rofl2: Good sacrifice for the Bolens though, we'll get you a medal :thumbs: :poke:

#17 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted November 29, 2010 - 11:59 AM

Dan,

It could be a very rough Christmas for you, lmbo!!!!

#18 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,639 Thanks
  • 29,838 posts

Posted November 29, 2010 - 12:42 PM

WANTED ME TO LEAVE THE BOLENS OUTSIDE ALL WINTER:mad2::mad2:
Wanted to put her car in garage.. there is room for both if she took her JUNK out of garage. So i told her take care of her stuff to make room.. Or ill put the Bolens in the barn for the winter and she can shovel the drive. I have 4 wheel drive I dont need a clean driveway. Anyway the Bolens is now happily parked in the garage:smile1:
before the lady was here I had room in the garage for the tractor my dodge dually and a lincoln town car

Dan Dan Dan- I am sure glad you said you won the battle and not the war. The lady of the house let you win that battle. She has already conjured up a counter-strike which will pale in comparison to the Bolens in the garage battle. And if she finds out that you have been boasting of your victory to your internet pals you are really going to be sorry.

I just showed my wife the opening post, then Jack's response. She confirmed Jack's reply, & said you dang sure better hope (& pray) she doesn't see all this!:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

#19 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 513
  • 16 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted November 29, 2010 - 12:55 PM

I just showed my wife the opening post, then Jack's response. She confirmed Jack's reply, & said you dang sure better hope (& pray) she doesn't see all this!:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

LOL I am sure she never will. she never uses the computer