Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Have A Kwik-Way Garden Master Loader? (Specs)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,736 Thanks
  • 1,729 posts

Posted August 23, 2013 - 11:21 PM

I have a kwik-way garden master loader, I was looking up specs and I had seen that the loader lifts 7'10" high and can lift 750lbs :(
Is this correct? I think it seems a little high to me, I don't have the loader mounted on a garden tractor yet, but I can not see it lifting almost 8' in the air, maybe I'm wrong and it does.

Does anyone have this loader and how high does it lift and how much weight can it lift?

(this is off of a John Deere 140 and it is going back on the 140 once I get a engine in it)
Thanks for any info

• OkieGt said thank you

#2 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 23, 2013 - 11:31 PM

I have a kwik-way garden master loader, I was looking up specs and I had seen that the loader lifts 7'10" high and can lift 750lbs :(
Is this correct? I think it seems a little high to me, I don't have the loader mounted on a garden tractor yet, but I can not see it lifting almost 8' in the air, maybe I'm wrong and it does.

Does anyone have this loader and how high does it lift and how much weight can it lift?

(this is off of a John Deere 140 and it is going back on the 140 once I get a engine in it)
Thanks for any info

I have no doubt on the height and weight, BUT you will not be moving 750 in a loader even low down without some serious upgrades, even then steering is going to be tough and the tractor will be unstable. 300-500 LBs MAX if you want to safely use it. Can you imagine nearly the weight of your tractor, plus the bucket and arms out in front of your tractor and what you would need for counter balance weight, A BUNCH, by the time you have the weight box ful and the bucket how well do you think your tractor will drive and steer, not well. I have 13 BIG old Gs and I have no interest in a loader, might like to have a rear work platform or winch though

Edited by OkieGt, August 23, 2013 - 11:32 PM.

• boyscout862 said thank you