Garden Tractor Forums banner

Hand full of wrenches & a pocket full of money

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  massey driver 
#1 ·
View attachment 5349
YOU GUYS KNOW ANY PLACES LIKE THESE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND A WK AT LOL!

I LOVE PICTURE THREADS SO HERES ANOTHER ONE! LETS SEE HOW LONG
WE CAN KEEP IT GOING?
View attachment 5350

See less See more
#3 ·
Well I know one thing I'd like to go thru that place that has all those tractors but not with a pocket full of money I'd like to go with only a bit of money and come out with a load of treasures. :smilewink:.I have a friend who deals in stuff like that but it's mostly the newer pressed together frame kinda tractors.Not the older heavy stuff that I'am more interested in.Still I do manage to get some stuff from him for projects.It's always a treat to beable to go see what he has thats new to his addition.Larry

#4 ·
NUTNDUN said:
I think this thread is a good idea. Now we just have to break you of leaving that key on the keyboard that says "CAPS LOCK" :poke:
LOL! :bigrofl:Ill try 2 do better:thumbs:

#5 ·
I'm like Larry....like the H-Duty older stuff, but I'm sure there are some of them in there too. Sometimes parts will catch my eye that I don't need at all at the time, but I buy them anyway. Then next week, or maybe a year later I need that part badly. Kinda like my unconscious intuition told me to grab it. Yep, wish I had a place like that to go to today!

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
NUTNDUN said:
I think this thread is a good idea. Now we just have to break you of leaving that key on the keyboard that says "CAPS LOCK" :poke:
APPALACHIAN EDGE said:
LOL! :bigrofl:Ill try 2 do better:thumbs:
George,
Have you seen his avatar?
Are you sure your little penguin is up to the challenge of poking a guy with a shotgun?:shoot3: Hat Headgear Toy Art Font

Attachments

#7 ·
We like penguins here in kentucky ! They go good with carrots !:rofl2:
Notice my typing skills are improving, LOL!

#11 ·
MH81 said:
George,
Have you seen his avatar?
Are you sure your little penguin is up to the challenge of poking a guy with a shotgun?:shoot3: View attachment 7500
Don't underestimate the power of a penguin. You would be surprised what them there little flappers will do and not to mention the beak.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
View attachment 5432
caseguy said:
Did you snap that first pic from your private jet LOL. That is some bone yard! You're right, I'd love to be turned loose in there for a while!
How did you know i found a private jet to ? hes got more if your interested heres a pic of mine they all need a lil cosmedic work !!!:bigrofl:

#13 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Don't underestimate the power of a penguin. You would be surprised what them there little flappers will do and not to mention the beak.
:laughingteeth:Ah you silly penguins ! Always the comedians!:laughingteeth:

#18 ·
That looks like it would take a few days to look at stuff.I don't know what else to say except thats a whole lot of projects for sure.Looking at that makes me wonder what can i work on next.Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.