Well, I have been meaning to do this for about a year and I finally got it finished the other day.
I was going to mount the backhoe on the 3pt but then I got to thinking that it would be nicer if it was mounted solid to the tractor and then it also wouldn't stick out so far. So I removed the 3pt arms, then made arms that I welded to the backhoe that slip onto the back of the tractor. I then used a top link to hook to the top of it so I can adjust just right.
I still need to put a seat on it, I am hoping to do that today.
The backhoe is really easy to put on and off.
I was playing around with it the other day and it worked great and I forgot on how much fun it is to run one!!!!!