3 replies to this topic

#1 jdr86 OFFLINE  

jdr86
  • Member No: 39740
  • 21 Thanks
  • 19 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 08:40 PM

Well Gentlemen,

I have done it.  It order to compete with Case Closed here in Billings, MT I was forced to purchase a 646 in Michigan.  I have a nice Bolens HT 23 that is working pretty well, but after reading what a little bulldog the 646 is, I had to find out for myself.  Once my check clears I will be arranging shipping somehow.

Case Closed said he is going to trump me with a Case skid steer.  I cautioned him not to get carried away, as I will be forced to purchase an airplane.  You can see where this is headed...........

I'll include some pictures when I get the little gem home.

#2 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 08:57 PM

Congrats on the purchase. Those Cases are nice heavy duty machines. I got the change to play with a 646 maybe 648 with a fel and bh. It can do some work!

#3 Case-Closed OFFLINE  

Case-Closed
  • Member No: 13397
  • 225 Thanks
  • 123 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:16 PM

Sounds to me like JDR86 is sporting for some competition well here it is. There will shortly be two 646's in Billings and I dont have to go 3000 miles to get it. I just purchased a 646 in Wyoming and will bring it home on this Sunday. Better start looking for that airplane JDR86. By the time you manage to get all the way to Michigan and back I'll have my 646 ready for work, so there!!!!

One more thing, I now seem to have a fleet of Case tractors not to mention two loaders and my Casedeere. If anyone is interested in a 444 with an ARK loader on it now is the time to send me an email. The 444 is in great shape and the loader works great. I will sell it with a set of concrete wheel weights and a freshly rebuilt mower.

Edited by Case-Closed, August 29, 2013 - 11:19 PM.

#4 tractorgearhead OFFLINE  

tractorgearhead
  • Member No: 35087
  • 1 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 02:57 PM

jdr86

Just wondering if you had any luck getting your loader home

from Michigan yet.

If you don't mind saying were in MI. did you find it.

When you get it I think you will like how it works.

I have one and it has not let me down.

Good luck

Gearhead