• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 09:03 AM

Awww Thanks buddy.. Your so thoughtful to pick that up for my kids first bday.... 

Nice haul Ken.. Is that a transmission tear down table with the impack sockets recessed into it?  anyhow.. nice score.. and thanks for teasing us..

#17 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 11:27 AM

I'm not sure what it what yet, I think that's a transmission tear down table. I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas morning when I start to go thur it all.

There were 4 of us loading the trailer, so I didn't see everything that was loaded. Took 2 days before I noticed a chain saw in its case. It's one of those Swedish brands I think. Begins with a S.

There is a like new (used once or twice) Husqvarna K760 demo saw in there. It has the best concrete diamond blade he could buy for it, the saw & blade alone cost him over a thousand. Two slightly used Top of the line Jackson wheelbarrows, bull floats and every concrete finishing tool you can imagine. All like new. He was going to start a concrete company and did a few small jobs but he just didn't have time to do it like he wanted too.

I even got all his fishing stuff, 12 poles & reels, 4 or 5 tackle boxes and bags full of new unused lures and hooks.

He did nothing 1/2 assed, bought things that weren't Chinese junk. I don't have a clue what power tools are in there, but a dozen or so tool cases got loaded.

I plan on selling most of it, or upgrading my stuff to snap on and selling my craftsman stuff.

Also got a 85 HP Force outboard motor. He was going to fix up a boat he had and put it on that. He said just take it for a little extra $$. I'm sure it's worth much more then I paid for it. I know it runs, I heard it run about 6 months ago when he got it.

#18 js5020 ONLINE  

js5020

• Member No: 7086
  • 541 Thanks
  • 677 posts

Posted August 21, 2013 - 01:14 PM

Ken ya HOARDER!  Hmmm thought about that comment,,,,,,,,,, Ken ya DANG HOARDER you!

Edited by js5020, August 21, 2013 - 01:16 PM.