Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
For Sale

Huge Lot Of Wheel Horse Tractors And Parts For Sale!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 06:58 PM

For sale is a huge lot of Wheel Horse tractors and attachments/parts. I need to clean out some inventory before winter as I just don't have a place to store everything. Here is a list of the tractors from left to right: 416-8, 518H, 800 Special, 10 Auto, 856, 604. A couple of the tractors have engines (ran recently or turn free), and all but 2 of the tractors have transmissions (the 416-8 and 856 do not). All of the manual trans shift good and the hydro trans on the 518h worked but needed adjustment. I have not tested the 10 Auto trans yet. Each tractor is missing some things to make it complete. The Wheel Horse walk behind snowblower on the left end is also in nice condition (have not tried to run it yet though) The 2 mower decks (36" and 42") on the other end are in good condition (the 36" does need roller wheels). Also included are a nice pair of front wheel weights and several tires/rims. Asking $1,100 o.b.o for everything. Located in Goshen, IN 46528. If you have any questions or need more pictures, just post below or shot me a message and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Thanks, Taylor

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4283.JPG
  • IMG_4280.JPG

• hamman and Traill95 have said thanks

#2 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 11:03 PM

UPDATE: SINCE I HAVE HAD SO MANY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN DIFFERENT TRACTORS AND PARTS, I HAVE DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND SELL THINGS INDIVIDUALLY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING, JUST SHOOT ME A MESSAGE AND I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFO, PRICES, AND PICS ABOUT EACH ITEM FOR SALE. THANKS, TAYLOR

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale